Black People : Wendy Williams & Omarosa Clash

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by hen81, Jul 23, 2008.

1. hen81

hen81 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
  2. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    I am suprised no one has killed wendy williams yet. she disrespects,and demeans a lot of people.

3. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    Y'all remember when Wendy Williams outed Lauryn hill on her 1st pregnancy? Lauryn's response was cold. I thought I was going to hear some fighting up on the mic.

4. Writspirit

Writspirit Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Is to make myself the best human being I can in th
    Ratings:
    +77
    Wendy and Omarosa

I admit I lost respect for Omarosa when she stabbed Kwame in the back on the Apprentice and played the role of the lazy bufoon. I tried to get past that when it was arranged for me to interview her. Her PR chose Planet Hollywood. Omarosa was so busy darting her eyes around the room looking for someone of more importance that her behavior demonstrated rudeness, arrogance, distain and an over inflated ego. By her conduct, she showed me she thought the black papers were irrelevant and she was too important for what I assume she deemed was beneath her. I came to that conclusion because that is what she showed me. Just as the interview was about to start, her darting eyes found a mark and she told me to wait a moment and she would be right back. She went over and said something to her PR and left me standing with mike in hand. It became clear her intent was to ditch the interview. No problem.

I walked over and introduced myself to Stacy J, then Tina Knowles and then to the OJays. All gave me a wonderful interview and their business cards. On my way out I ran into Terri Williams who not only gave me an interview for print but later came on my radio show.

After seeing my interview on these celebrities (without a mention of Omarosa) in 8 newspapers, website papers and picked up by news sources throughout the nation and world, Omarosa's PR tried to set up another interview.

I replied "No need. Omarosa had already demonstrated she saw herself as too big for the black papers even though all she had done at that time was a reality show." I told her PR it was really very early in the game for Omarosa to have such an over inflated ego. After all, wasnt her goal to have more than 15 minutes of fame. Thus, it wasnt wise to mistreat the media who had the power to trash her. I told her PR not to worry. It is never my goal to hurt anyone. I write positive stories mostly, so since Omarosa had shown me her negative side, best I write nothing about her at all. Her PR has tried to sell Omarosa to me since then repeatedly but I have never been interested in writing about her since Planet Hollywood. Everything she has touched has fell away because of her meanspirit and sycophantic behavior. :explode:

These days it seems the white media is bored with Omarosa's "evil black woman act," so the only ones she can get to write about her is the black media. How ironic.

In terms of Wendy Williams, it seems Omarosa got under her skin. I guess Wendy got a taste of her own medicine. Both women are sad and classless. Both women delude themselves concerning their talent and importance. Omarosa is a personality that deludes herself she is a celebrity and Wendy's show is as useful as a toothache. Wendy's TV show is slated to run 6 weeks and will not return unless the ratings prove people are interested in maintaining it.

Since I dont want to sink to these ladies level, let me say God Bless them.

5. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    Thanks for the interesting insiders incite. I was appauled at the way Omorosa played kwame. especially after kwame chose her,knowing how she was,he was trying to show some unity.

6. Writspirit

Writspirit Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Is to make myself the best human being I can in th
    Ratings:
    +77
    Omarosa and Wendy

Therious:

I think many were appalled by the way Omarosa trashed Kwame and then dumped her husband the moment she got her 15 minutes of fame. She claims to be a cultured, educated, young, beautiful black woman but then markets herself as a low life ghetto queen tramp. Where is this culture, this education and this beauty she claims to have? Unless she thinks having bought herself and her mother plastic breasts makes her beautiful. Beauty comes from within.

Instead of taking what she claims are her assets and making herself someone African Americans can be proud of, she instead markets herself as the stereoptypical Angry black ghetto queen who seems to never reach her bottom. At some point, people reach their lowest ebb and just wont go to certain low levels. Omarosa will attack people's children, stab people in the back, trick, connive and do whatever she thinks it takes to get the advantage. There seems to be no low, low enough for Omarosa. Even the gutter doesnt seem too low for her. She operates there and has set up shop in and from out of the gutter.

Omarosa is an embarassment to the black race. She is like the white people's clown and seems to love to play the role. How can anyone be happy always playing the low life? She is to be pitied.

In terms of Wendy Williams, I have never listened to her radio show. I understand however that her reputation is based on how many people she can dig up dirt on, bring them on her radio show and then use the dirt to embarass and humiliate her guests. I am sure Fox 5 would like to see her humiliate more black folk, so they gave her a TV show and 6 weeks in which to prove she is the best clown they can find. Omarosa merely gave Wendy a taste of her own medicine.

Both Tara Banks and Wendy Williams have a unique opportunity to do something important as black women but what do they both do? They show themselves to be two black barbie doll types desparate to look white. Tara's weaves are getting blonder and blonder and she has now taken to wearing blue and green contact lens. I dont even know what Wendy is thinking with her Dolly Parton blonde wigs and eyebrows.

Sure, people should wear and look whatever way they wish, but once you become a representative of your people, shouldn't you at least look like your people instead of falling in line with the white system which is always designed to portray us at our worst. These ladies give us fluff instead of dignity, higher values, positive and inspirational ideals that seek to inspire, educate and uplift black people. And yes, it takes bravery to operate at a higher level because unless the audience supports your show, your show will be cancelled. Therein is where black audiences fail their stars. People of color should make sure those shows with value remain on the air so we can rid ourselves of those white sponsored stereotypical Jerry Springer angry black ghetto women who behave like buffoon types.

Personally, I feel Tara and Wendy have a responsibility to represent black women? Arent we beautiful just the way we are? Thus I would say to Tara and Wendy: "...take off those blonde weaves and wigs and honor who we are as the black race..." We're beautiful, educated, talented and can rise to something much higher than gossip. There is nothing wrong with our own hair. In fact, black hair is the most plyable hair there is - we can wear it natural, straight, wavy, permed, braided and in any style imaginable. So, why are we sticking on these ridiculous weaves that have caused women like Naomi Campbell to start balding after wearing them too long. Is trying to look white worth losing one's hair? Its a shame these women, given the chance to excel, instead choose to show everyone their low self esteem and lack of pride in their own selves and race.

They are all to be pitied.

7. LadyLC

LadyLC Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +142
    IMO Wendy and Omarosa were in violation and exemplify the ignorant stereotype of an angry black women and the other stereotype that black women can't get along. They both should have been ashamed of themselves. Neither of them was in position to be talking about the other one.

8. smalllady

smalllady Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    I'm not a fan of Omarosa but Wendy had it coming. :spinn: