Black People : ... well

Yall are just too kind !!!! :cry:

Gosh !!! ... Man !!! ... yall give this kinda love up in dis joint ??!!!! :cry:

i really must come more often !!!! :love:

Thank You Thank You Thank You !!!!

Hey Yall ... c'mon ... hang out with us in voice chat ... let us hear you speak some of this awesome poetry yall be post'n all up on da walls of this spot !!! Let's take it there Family ... to that next place ... we have the best talent on the net ... c'mon yall ... don't be skurrrrr'd ... just come on in ... here are instructions on how to enter the chat room ... How To Get Into Voice Chat ... it's real easy ... there's no reason for yall to be skurrrr'd ... why yall skurrr'd ??? ... i aint gonna let nobodee do nuth'n to you !!! ... i keep my weapon with me and we got lots of other Members that come in carrying their piece too ... :court: ... we be ready ... so don't be skurrrr'd ... c'mon in yall ... let's fill the place up tonight ... k ?? ... please

:heart:

Destee

toylin said:
I actually think most of us don't come in more often because we feel left out because we don't have mics...... But, write more, Sista Mama, please? This joint was tight!

Sister Toylin ... that could be, that folk might feel left out because they don't have a mic ... but that's like saying you feel left out in your own house 'cause you aint got no remote to change the channel on your own tv, in your own house??!!! ... :eeek: ... you're at home here ... you and everyone ... so until you get a remote ... uhhh ... i mean mic ... is no reason for you not to enjoy the tv ... uhhh ... i mean voice chat ... you're at home! ... nothing, absolutely, positively nothing should keep you from feeling completely at home ... so those who think that need a whoop'n !!! ... :spank: ... :wink:

Nawww Sister, we work too hard to make everyone feel a part of everything, there has to be some other reason(s) why folk aint come'n in ... not that they feel left out of anything here!

Right yall ... QQ

:heart:

Destee

ps ... and i will write more soon ... i promise!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back