Black Men : well, why did you bring her to the club?

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
I don't get it.. he brings his wife, who is fine as hell, to the club at 1 in the
morning dressed almost like a hooker then gets mad when some dude tries to
dance with her.. She's not even standing next to him.. she's sort of dangling
like bait near the bar with some other women.. Even after the dude apologizes
he stands there like he wants to do something to the guy.. I just don't get it..
Well, why did you bring her to the club anyway? and you don't dance? And she
loves to dance? and why does she not seem as bothered as you? These young
dudes kill me.. Why bring sand to the beach then get mad when it gets a little wet..
keep your sand at home in your own sandbox.. alright.. i said it..

(man.. where is Medusanegrita when i need her..)

I don't get it.. he brings his wife, who is fine as hell, to the club at 1 in the
he stands there like he wants to do something to the guy.. I just don't get it..
dudes kill me.. Why bring sand to the beach then get mad when it gets a little wet..

Not complicated, it was probably foreplay for them- the couple that is...

transactional analysis......RAPO

he brings his wife, who is fine as hell, to the club at 1 in the morning dressed almost like a hooker then gets mad when some dude tries to dance with her..
She's not even standing next to him..
she's sort of dangling like bait
:geek:..she IS bait

The following is a brief description of the Sexual Game Rapo from Games People Play by Dr. Eric Berne.

Thesis. This is a game played between a man and a woman. It may be played with varying degrees of intensity.

1. First-Degree 'Rapo', or 'Kiss Off', is popular at social gatherings and consists essentially of mild flirtation. White signals that she is available and gets her pleasure from the man's pursuit. As soon as he has committed himself, the game is over. If she is polite, she may say quite frankly 'I appreciate your compliments and thank you very much', and move on to the next conquest. If she is less generous, she may simply leave him. A skillful player can make this game last for a long time at a large social gathering by moving around frequently, so that the man has to carry out complicated maneuvers in order to follow her without being too obvious.

2. In Second-Degree 'Rapo', or 'Indignation', White gets only secondary satisfaction from Black's advances. Her primary gratification codes from rejecting him, so that this game is also colloquially known as 'Buzz Off, Buster'. She leads Black into a much more serious commitment than the mild flirtation of First-Degree 'Rapo' and enjoys watching his discomfiture when she repulses him. Black, of course, is not as helpless as he seems, and may have gone to considerable trouble to get himself involved. Usually he is playing some variation of 'Kick Me'.

3. Third-Degree 'Rapo' is a vicious game which ends in murder, suicide or the courtroom. Here White leads Black into compromising physical contact and then claims that he has made a criminal assault or has done her irreparable damage. In its most cynical form White may actually allow him to complete the sexual act so that she gets that enjoyment before confronting him. The confrontation may be immediate, as in the illegitimate cry of rape, or it may be long delayed, as in suicide or homicide following a prolonged love affair. If she chooses to play it as a criminal assault, she may have no difficulty in finding mercenary or morbidly interested allies, such as the press, the police, counselors and relatives. Sometimes, however, these outsiders may cynically turn on her, so that she loses the initiative and becomes a tool in their games.

http://www.ericberne.com/games/games_people_play_rapo.htm

That been going on forever, some guys in fact couples just like to seek drama,
and in NYC some clubs are avoided, unless someone has a violent streak and enjoys throwing down the way they enjoy a good party, and enters such a club.

some of these clubs (in Queens) the security staff actually watch the brawl and only stop it if property damage ensues.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back