Black Men : well, why did you bring her to the club?

Discussion in 'Black Men - Fathers - Brothers - Sons' started by skuderjaymes, Oct 19, 2010.

1. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    I don't get it.. he brings his wife, who is fine as hell, to the club at 1 in the
    morning dressed almost like a hooker then gets mad when some dude tries to
    dance with her.. She's not even standing next to him.. she's sort of dangling
    like bait near the bar with some other women.. Even after the dude apologizes
    he stands there like he wants to do something to the guy.. I just don't get it..
    Well, why did you bring her to the club anyway? and you don't dance? And she
    loves to dance? and why does she not seem as bothered as you? These young
    dudes kill me.. Why bring sand to the beach then get mad when it gets a little wet..
    keep your sand at home in your own sandbox.. alright.. i said it..

(man.. where is Medusanegrita when i need her..)

2. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    some catz are just gluttons for punishment....

one love
    khasm

3. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    Not complicated, it was probably foreplay for them- the couple that is...

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    transactional analysis......RAPO

:geek:..she IS bait

The following is a brief description of the Sexual Game Rapo from Games People Play by Dr. Eric Berne.

Thesis. This is a game played between a man and a woman. It may be played with varying degrees of intensity.

1. First-Degree 'Rapo', or 'Kiss Off', is popular at social gatherings and consists essentially of mild flirtation. White signals that she is available and gets her pleasure from the man's pursuit. As soon as he has committed himself, the game is over. If she is polite, she may say quite frankly 'I appreciate your compliments and thank you very much', and move on to the next conquest. If she is less generous, she may simply leave him. A skillful player can make this game last for a long time at a large social gathering by moving around frequently, so that the man has to carry out complicated maneuvers in order to follow her without being too obvious.

2. In Second-Degree 'Rapo', or 'Indignation', White gets only secondary satisfaction from Black's advances. Her primary gratification codes from rejecting him, so that this game is also colloquially known as 'Buzz Off, Buster'. She leads Black into a much more serious commitment than the mild flirtation of First-Degree 'Rapo' and enjoys watching his discomfiture when she repulses him. Black, of course, is not as helpless as he seems, and may have gone to considerable trouble to get himself involved. Usually he is playing some variation of 'Kick Me'.

3. Third-Degree 'Rapo' is a vicious game which ends in murder, suicide or the courtroom. Here White leads Black into compromising physical contact and then claims that he has made a criminal assault or has done her irreparable damage. In its most cynical form White may actually allow him to complete the sexual act so that she gets that enjoyment before confronting him. The confrontation may be immediate, as in the illegitimate cry of rape, or it may be long delayed, as in suicide or homicide following a prolonged love affair. If she chooses to play it as a criminal assault, she may have no difficulty in finding mercenary or morbidly interested allies, such as the press, the police, counselors and relatives. Sometimes, however, these outsiders may cynically turn on her, so that she loses the initiative and becomes a tool in their games.

http://www.ericberne.com/games/games_people_play_rapo.htm

5. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    That been going on forever, some guys in fact couples just like to seek drama,
    and in NYC some clubs are avoided, unless someone has a violent streak and enjoys throwing down the way they enjoy a good party, and enters such a club.

some of these clubs (in Queens) the security staff actually watch the brawl and only stop it if property damage ensues.

6. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

Yeah i witnessed this first hand a few times myself.

We were at a club one night for celebrating one of my partners B-days and my cousin was dancing with this lady real close...lol She was all over him, or rather they were all over each other but we noticed that the same guy kept walking past them so we kept an eye on him. They danced for a few more songs and then here comes the guy again, this time he stopped only a few feet away from them and just stared. So we're like, oh boy here we go again, never a dull night in midtown manhattan...Finally, after the guy watched them for a while he made a gesture to the lady and she whispers in my cousings ear "it was nice dancing with you but that's my husband and he's ready to leave".......... - say whaaaaaaaaa, that's some ill ish! Then we finally realized that He was probably dancing like that with some women before we even noticed him which is what probably turned her on. Because she was dirty dancing with my cousin for real!!

I don't understand how a brother could watch another guy all over his women and vice versa......

7. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    And this is what some people need for "foreplay" and excitement in their bedrooms.

"There's no accounting for taste."

....Great post, Bro. James....I remember that "Games People Play" book from long ago as well...along with "I'm O.K. You're O.K."

8. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Man: what's that noise?
    woman: Oh that's just my husband. Kiss my breast. I'm cumming.
    Man: Kiss my @$$. I'm going.

9. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    Club game that's played to see where it goes, some time u lose her and sometime
    u win her she is a bait on a hook for club hoppers and men get all upset after turning
    her loose at the bar !

A game i don't get into..............