Black People Politics : Well this is what you wanted White America so what are you going to do now?

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by nilevalley, Jan 27, 2017.

1. nilevalley

nilevalley Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +125
    Was it really about illegal immigrants flowing in from Mexico? Was it really about the potential threat Muslims posed to this country? Was it really about making America great again by keeping corporations and workers in this country?

And was it really about ending the crime in large urban areas like the south side of chicago
    Tell me white America you saw the terrible flaws in Donald Trump during his campaign. But you voted for him and made him president.
    Now many senators and congressmen and women after his first week in office are beginning to question and doubt Donald Trump's emotional stability. His staff is even talking about his fragile emotional state.

Don't any of you that support this man ever talks about Germany and ask why they could elect a man like Hitler to lead their country.

As someone said America is in uncharted waters with Trump. And that he is unlike anyone that has appeared on the political scene in American history. Please don't bring up Nixon. Compared to Trump he was an angel.

Please watch this informative video and please share it others

And please pray for the future of this nation

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,584
    trump was selected by putin....

3. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,584
  4. 103 ao kiji

103 ao kiji Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +86
    Nuclear war was something I considered happening in the future, another world war is probably on it's way, we'll see but sh*t ain't looking too good family

5. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,584
  6. nilevalley

United States
    Ratings:
    +125
    And you are so right.The future does look murky for this country. The former president of Mexico said that it hasn't been this much bad feeling between America and his country since the Mexican-American war.
    Someone told me today since trump's executive banning immigrants from Iran and other African and Mid-East nations
    Iran announced Americans will be banned from their country.
    All of this because of Trump and all of this in one week since he officially became president.

One week what will America and the world resemble in 4, 5 or more months? All Trump is doing is creating a fresh new crop of terrorists that will eventually attack this country out of revenge. We as blacks have the past 50 years since the end of the civil rights movement had been warned over and over by black activists that we need to get our act together by uniting and being more helpful to each other.

We didn't listen because of all the doors of opportunity in education, jobs and housing that opened and gave the illusion that white was dying. We let our guard down and became lax and distant from each other. If a national crisis arises under the shadow of Trump what will do? If the was a governmental breakdown? Do you think whites will help us in any way?

Whites would only revert to what they were during Jim Crow. With no laws no longer in place what would stop them? They would only be glad to put on those old wolf clothes again! I saw a program on the Discovery Channel about how America would look after a government collapse. It was complete chaos, rampant violence and each man and woman fighting to survive.

Homes being into by others in a desperate attempt to to find food water and other supplies. America became a dangerous place. The family that were the main characters of this Drama. Realize it was becoming too dangerous for them to remain in their home. So they fled by auto from their city. Their perils along the way to a safer haven was shown.

It was hell on earth. The scene that struck me the most was when they were stopped in the middle of the highway or road near a town, by a man holding a shotgun the road was blocked and told them they could drive no further and they asked to turn around and leave. At that moment, I thought to myself, " In a time of national crisis if whites do this to each other, what would do to a group of blacks?"

Don't say that was just a piece of fiction, these incidents would really happen. That is why blacks should be forming block committees with their neighbors and having discussions on how they will unite together and help each other in a time of grave trouble.

In all my long years, I have never witnessed anything like what's happening in Washington D.C. now. It's scary that we all are standing in the face of future that is unpredictable. How many black activists have over the decades have tried to warn us about the possibility of the times that are very real and happening to us now. Many of us refused to pay heed and listen to their words. Now look at what is in the White House.

I hope it isn't too late for us all.

7. 103 ao kiji

103 ao kiji Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +86
    You're right, whites will use this chance to bring harm to the black race, you need farsightedness to survive in brutal conditions, the shortsighted ones will perish from failing to see what's in front of them, and ignoring the facts, not believing such things could happen, complacency is a dangerous thing to allow to take root, never let it be easy for others to kill you, or dictate your life

8. nilevalley

United States
    Ratings:
    +125

9. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,584
    they can try...:uzi:

10. nilevalley

United States
    Ratings:
    +125
    Watch it brother James we have entered an ORWELLIAN AGE TRUMP'S EYES AND EARS ARE EVERY WHERE:wink:

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List