Black People Politics : Well this is what you wanted White America so what are you going to do now?

nilevalley

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 18, 2014
Was it really about illegal immigrants flowing in from Mexico? Was it really about the potential threat Muslims posed to this country? Was it really about making America great again by keeping corporations and workers in this country?

And was it really about ending the crime in large urban areas like the south side of chicago
Tell me white America you saw the terrible flaws in Donald Trump during his campaign. But you voted for him and made him president.
Now many senators and congressmen and women after his first week in office are beginning to question and doubt Donald Trump's emotional stability. His staff is even talking about his fragile emotional state.

Don't any of you that support this man ever talks about Germany and ask why they could elect a man like Hitler to lead their country.

As someone said America is in uncharted waters with Trump. And that he is unlike anyone that has appeared on the political scene in American history. Please don't bring up Nixon. Compared to Trump he was an angel.

Please watch this informative video and please share it others

And please pray for the future of this nation

103 ao kiji

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 17, 2016
Nuclear war was something I considered happening in the future, another world war is probably on it's way, we'll see but sh*t ain't looking too good family

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IFE Black Education / Schools : Florida Principal Wanted to Separate White Students from Black Students in Classrooms Black Education / Schools 0
R Black Poetry : She was so not gonna do this but after a true kiss stuff happen he huff and puff while rapping and jest got her tongue wanted breasts and some, w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: wanted to invent love so i went to the club to have a jive affair have to strive to compar Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : lee-daniels-wanted to get hiv-aids Black Entertainment 2
rico love Black Poetry : All i ever wanted! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
OldSoul OldSoul : The Incident You Have To See To Understand Why Students Wanted Mizzou's President To Go OldSoul 2
HODEE Black People Politics : START A PETITION:::: IF YOU WANTED TO WRITE A PETITION TO THIS ADMINISTRATION Black People Politics 2
Alarm Clock Black People : Racist who wanted to create whites-only town proven to be of African descent Black People Open Forum 1
Alarm Clock Black People Politics : What was the president so desperate to sell and so upset no one wanted to buy??? Black People Politics 1
Kemetstry Black People : A QUESTION? If You Could Be Anything You Wanted, and ...? Black People Open Forum 23
candeesweet Black Haiku : Follow up wanted Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Alarm Clock Black People : Prosecutor states Zimmerman killed Trayvon cause he wanted to Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People : Do You Reply to All The Discussions You Wanted To? Black People Open Forum 5
Khasm13 Khasm13 : Assata Shakur first female on most wanted terrorist list... Khasm13 97
MsInterpret Black People : 9 Year Old Commits Suicide: 'Wanted to Die' Because Brother Was Born Black People Open Forum 38
S Law Forum : This Is Why In School They Never Wanted You To Understand The Constitution Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 58
blazejay Black Money Business Jobs : Build:Money pt.3 Mentorship Wanted Black Money Business Jobs 5
Blackbird Black Spirituality Religion : Wanted to Share... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
$$RICH$$ Black People : WANTED!!!! DEAD OR ALIVE or HARM (NBPP) Black People Open Forum 4
Keita Kenyatta Black People : We All Can't Go Back Home, Even if We Wanted To. Black People Open Forum 4
Feather Black Poetry : I Wanted To Go Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : why Moses wanted to see God??? AACOOLDRE 1
Amnat77 Black People : Who is the world’s most wanted man now? Black People Open Forum 5
river Black People : Poets Wanted Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Black People : Flamboyant politicians wanted to rouse intellects and not emotions Black People Open Forum 0
Precise Allah Nation of Gods and Earths : What you always wanted to know about Allah's Nation but were too afraid to ask. Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 231
Ankhur Black People : Republicans wanted off Shore Drilling since Reagan, so how is this "Green"? Black People Open Forum 10
King Tubbs Black People : Hip Hop Complexion Obsession-Dark Skinned Sisters not wanted Black People Open Forum 219
E Black Spirituality Religion : HELP WANTED "U"s NEEDED ! ! ! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
D Black Entertainment : Amerikkka's Most Wanted Black Entertainment 2
Lataisha Nicole Black Poetry : I WANTED TO... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
H Black Money Business Jobs : Wanted: Motivated Sisters and Brothers Who'd Like to Earn an Extra Income! Black Money Business Jobs 42
HODEE Black Poetry : When you wanted me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
HODEE Black Poetry : I never wanted to write this Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
SpiritualONE Black People : The Book They Never Wanted You To Read! Black People Open Forum 0
river Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Everything you Always Wanted to Know about Natural Hairt but were Afraid to Ask Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 1
PatriceCQueen Black Poetry : Just wanted to say goodnight Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : Had a thug December as a club member wanted to Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
D Black People : FBI.com-Ten Most Wanted Black People Open Forum 2
M Quiet Poetry Lounge : Just Something I wanted To Share Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
G Black People : Brothers Wanted ! Black People Open Forum 0
D Black Authors : For those who wanted to maybe start trading or borrowing books. Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
PurpleMoons Black Poetry : I WANTED TO BE A POET Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
howardtsu Black Poetry : What I Wanted to Say Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
nevar Black Poetry : Hell taking applications- Help wanted....... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
PoeticManifesta Black People : i WANTED TO SHARE THIS QOUTE WITH YOU ALL.. BY MLK Black People Open Forum 4
D Philly's most wanted Black Men 1
river Black Spirituality Religion : Everything You've Always Wanted to Know About the Bible But Were Afraid to Ask Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 18
$ Black Authors : WRITERS WANTED FOR BOOK!! Short Stories - Authors - Writing 3
river Black Spirituality Religion : Just Wanted To Let Da Sheqhem Know Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14