Black Jokes Humor : Well, He Did Take It With Him

vj57

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 25, 2003
A certain woman was married to a man who was a tight-wad miser. He was very wealthy, worth millions!

He had told his wife that when he died, he wanted her to bury him with ALL his money. And he made her promise to do so.

Well, he died. Her friends were happy for her, knowing that the tight wad didn't spend on her and had plenty of money.

She had confided in one friend her husband's request. And the friend said, after the funeral: "I know you didn't put all that money in his casket! You gotta be kidding! He can't spend it, so don't tell me you were stupid enough to obey his request?"

The widow said, "Now, you know I'm a Christian woman and I did as he requested. He got every single dollar of his money!"

The friend said, "All that money in the ground...you crazy! How did you put all that money in his casket?"

"Easy", replied the widow, "I wrote him a check and put it in an envelope!"

(Well, in a way, he did take it with him, but he sure can't cash it!)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back