Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Thanks for stopping through! Please feel free to share your views in any of the forums. If you have any questions or comments you may post them here and I'll answer personally. If you'd like to recommend a new area and/or be the moderator of one, please let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee said:
Thanks for stopping through! Please feel free to share your views in any of the forums. If you have any questions or comments you may post them here and I'll answer personally. If you'd like to recommend a new area and/or be the moderator of one, please let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

Salams,

I am thinking of posting a promotion for destee.com at fudaa.blogspot.com.
As you know by now, I am an innovator and origianal thinker. This is why I am developing my own page. Some of my thoughts and ideas are quite revolutionary.

There are forces afoot in our commuinty who seek to didvide and conquor us. Sometimes those who do not like my ideas or new ideas in general will try to boycott me or isolate me or just ignore me thinking that I will just go away.... Not likely to happen anytime soon.

One of the more devious tricks is to try to create problems in my relationships. (I had to allow my ex-wife to leave in order to protect her.) I do not desire nor need problems with destee.com. To show my appreciation for destee.com, I am posting from my page a promation for this destee.com.

Do not get me wrong. There are obviously and clearly elements here who are not at all too friendly towards me. But, I think it is up to me to show good will in order to preempt those who mean neither this page nor my page any good.

Check me out. The promotion should appear before the end of this day, GOD-willing.

Salams.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back