Pan Africanism : Welcome to Black Mexico

Thanx for this very informative thread bro....

I remember hearing something a while back about the African presence in Mexico but always tied it to the Olmecs and pre-Columbian Africans who voyaged West on thier own.

For the most part I always thougt of Mexicans are primarily being of Spanish and Indian descent.

Living in the South West I can certainly see the African presents in some of the Chicano women by the way some of them are shaped, but I've only seen 2 or 3 Mexican men who could be called black.

Ralfa'il said:
Thanx for this very informative thread bro....

I remember hearing something a while back about the African presence in Mexico but always tied it to the Olmecs and pre-Columbian Africans who voyaged West on thier own.

For the most part I always thougt of Mexicans are primarily being of Spanish and Indian descent.

Living in the South West I can certainly see the African presents in some of the Chicano women by the way some of them are shaped, but I've only seen 2 or 3 Mexican men who could be called black.

"2 or 3". Black people lived in California before the spaniard did.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back