Black People : Welcome Junious Ricardo Stanton !!!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, May 13, 2003.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    :wave: Welcome Brother Junious :wave:

I had no idea during our first communication last year, when i asked permission to include one of your articles on the forum, that you'd become a columnist here! God is Good. Thank you so much for accepting the invitation to join us, adding your insight and wisdom to the many thoughts already presented for the Family to learn and be challenged by.

I thank you too for the kind and generous invitation extended to Brother Jacuma and myself to be guests on your Internet radio program, The Digital Underground, Sunday, June 1, 2003 from 1 pm - 2 pm. That's very exciting and we're both looking forward to it. I'll be letting the entire Family know we'll be there and am hoping they'll all tune in to listen and participate! :)

Again, thank you so very much for your willingness to share.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

2. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Welcome to the Forum Junious!! I'm enjoying your column and look forward to more enlightening information! :wave:

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    welcome so happy to have u here on destee
    we love your work ,

4. JRS Writer

JRS Writer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Family, it is I who am truly thankful and appreciative to both of you for providing a venue and forum to allow ideas to flourish in the marketplace. AmeriKKKa has become a place where truth is shuned, freedom of thought is discouraged and honesty ridiculed. For the most part, the black press has become totally impotent and irrelevant as more and more black newspapers prostitute themselves for the almighty advertising dollars or promote an assimilationist editorial agenda. You are to be commended for having the foresight and fortitude to provide a forum, a Website and a vehicle for free expression in our community. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this powerful medium and for being supportive of my work. I'm looking forward to talking with you both on Sunday June 1 and sharing your experiences with the NewBlackCity listeners.
    Stay strong, the struggle intensifies.
    Junious