The Front Porch : Welcome Back !!!

WELCOME BACK FAMILY !!!!

As you can see, part of correcting our problem included moving to new forum software!

Until we closed the forum, I had never worked with this software ... and like so many things here ... we will all be learning it together!

There are more customizations and stuff I wanna do ... this is a rough draft ... because we had to do something quick!

I'm tired ... I can't even think clearly right now ... but yall can come in the house, get out of the rain, go in your rooms, get some koolaid out of the fridge, watch tv ... whatever you want!

I see some little problems that need correcting, but I'll be going to sleep asap!

When I wake and return, I'll be ready for any questions not already answered, so just post them in this thread, or create a new one!

Our smilies are not here ... our picture albums are not here ... probably more ... and I'll be looking at how to do all of that ... as soon as possible.

I LOVE YOU ... THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE !!! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Sister Destee, thanks to and you the mods for putting so much into our home. I normally don't speak for anyone other than myself, but I can say with confidence that many of us here are appreciative of your efforts. Not just getting Destee back up, but for the day-to-day things you all do to just make sure it's available to us.
But to you I give a special thanks. Not just for the hair, but for being the originator of it all. Thanks for seeing a need, and filling it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back