Black Weight Loss : Weight Loss Question.

Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by Elmer, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Elmer

Elmer Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    I am losing weight, and i've lost 3.86 pound in 3 months, ya so slowly but healthy and effective, anyways, i was wondering about how much weight or pounds, do i have to lose to see result i know its different for everyone.

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    Keep on doing what you are doing, because you are making healthy progress not TV infomercial progress.
    Be patient with yourself

As with any form of physical or spiritual development, whether weight loss, body detoxification, body building, running, martial arts, meditation, Qi Gong,
    the best way to attain results is to not seek them, be patient but persistent in practice, and they will happen effortlessly and last a lifetime, rather then quick gain and the quick loss.

Miles Davis, Muhammed Ali and Michael Jackson practiced 7 hours per day

3. Nakeone

Nakeone Well-Known Member MEMBER

Technician
    Ratings:
    +158
    Don't torture yourself with that. Stay out of the mirror. Just get a little more intense in your work outs to increase the speed of weight loss. Cardio like jogging, spiriting, biking. I hope you've cleaned up your diet with Grains, Lean meats, veggies, fruit and water. No soda, or junk food. Do cardio and weight train right after. If you get bored, work out. If you wanaa go on facebook, just work out. OMI GOD! How can i have forgotten this one: Decrease your calorie intake by 2 to 3 hundred.

Stay around people into the same thing, make it fun. Say hi to other joggers.

4. SlickBeast

SlickBeast Well-Known Member MEMBER

Australia
    Programmer/Game developer
    Ratings:
    +361
    To answer this question I will need your height. From your heght, I will calculate your BMI and tell you how much weight you need to lose. This method applies to normal people not athletes or people with high muscle mass.

5. Aaron123

Aaron123 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I am planning to start doing morning cardio,
    and i'am wondering if it is good or bad,
    should i take protein before ???

6. SlickBeast

SlickBeast Well-Known Member MEMBER

Australia
    Programmer/Game developer
    Ratings:
    +361
    No need to take protein shake if it's cardio only, provided your diet is good enough. Large intake of protein is for people engaged in strength training regularly. An increase of calorie and protein intake may be necessary if your actual diet doesn't meet the nutritional demand.

7. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    Its different for everyone.

I was losing between 5 - 8 pounds a month. Women noticed.

B-)

8. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    start with a good cleanse to flush out the toxins in your system.. then
    move to a completely natural diet.. if it has to be cooked and softened before you can eat it, it's not meant for human consumption. That does not mean you can't cook, but cooking should not be used to enable yourself to eat something that you otherwise could not in its raw state. Look for those foods that are attractive to your eye.. the reds and greens and yellows and oranges are attractive for a natural reason. Give up all processed foods.. nothing made in a factory.. nothing canned.. all fresh fruits and vegetables.. nothing that comes from an animal.. no milk.. cheese.. yogurt.. nothing. Just water, teas, fresh ground coffees.. Plant a vegetable garden in your yard.. reconnect to the natural world. The change in diet alone will drop your weight.. combine that with regular exercise and you will fall to your ideal weight over time.. but you need to change your lifestyle. Whatever your size.. your lifestyle is the key to your present condition.. you have to be willing to change it.. to adjust it.. if you want to change the result.

9. Demi

Demi Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, its different for everyone, but it seems to me you need to speed up your metabolism.