destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Let's use this thread to collectively count the pounds we lose! :toast:

I just weighed myself, and from this point on, all pounds lost will be added to this thread / total.

Of course right now, we are at zero pounds lost ... but that should change in a week!

So everyone, take note of your weight today, join in this effort, come to Wednesday night's class, let's work together and show and prove how we have the greatest bodies and determinations to get a thing done! :toast:

I'm excited!

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Okay ... i'm gonna weigh in every Wednesday morning, Lord Will'n. This way, I'll be ready to report all the pounds lost at Wednesday Night's Weight Loss Chat.

I tend to get on the scale more often than weekly, just to see if I'm still overweight, but I'm not gonna do that anymore. I'll just do it once a week, on Wednesday.

I'm excited to see how many pounds I'll lose in a week, since I've kinda put myself all out here in front of the world and stuff.

So, if you haven't weighed yourself yet, do that, so you can be ready to report your losses on Wednesday, October 7th, 2009.

We need a collective number Family, so my little raggedy 1 or 2 lost pounds aren't alone!

Love You!

Destee

Peace and Blessings Family,

I've lost 2.5 pounds since starting this effort (about a week ago), and will add this total to the collective total in the title of this thread.

Right now, only Sister MsDrea has offiicially agreed to be counted in this effort, and she isn't counting pounds. She's going to go by how she feels, how clothes fit, etc. So right now, it's just my little 2.5 pounds representing the collective weight loss.

I've changed my diet considerably over the last week, removing most all processed sugar from my diet, counting calories, checking that I meet daily requirements for nutrients, etc. It's kinda fun just counting this stuff, and seeing where I make out every day.

It seems I'm actually eating more, than before ... just more of better stuff, less calorie filled, etc.

My Sister says I'm going to gain weight, eating like this, but we shall see!

2.5 pounds down, and 999 more to go! :toast:

Love You!

Destee

Thank You Sister Linda !!! :toast:

Sister PLATINUMILLITY1 said that's she's in too ... reporting next week! ... :toast:

I believe Brother Nasheed said he was going in with us too, though i better confirm this first.

Ohhhh and Brother LilPea is going in too !!! :love:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSS !!!

Let me know next week, Wednesday, where you stand!!!

Loving USSSS !!! :grouphug:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back