destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

As you all know, Brother DSS won't be here tomorrow night to do his class, so i'm gonna use that time to ... uhhhhh ... have a potluck ... :D

Seriously though, i think we need to come together, heal, and move beyond this. It's probably gonna take some time to do, to really get over, as it's been a considerably tumultuous ride, but i think we can do it. I'm bound to at least try and move us beyond all the negativity, and i think i can do that.

I'll speak in depth about the recent bannings, Brother $$RICH$$'s violation, my subsequent decision surrounding it and them, and the perception some have of Sister CherryBlossom. I may talk about other things too, as you all may have questions or concerns that i'm not aware of, that we have time to get into.

I've not spoke to Brother OldSoul, not sure that he'll be with us tomorrow night ... but if history is any indicator ... if the sun still rises in the mornings, and sets in the evenings ... he'll probably be there! :love:

Thank You Brother OldSoul for being oh so very faithful to this community.

Well ... i do hope you all can join in.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

ps ... i aint take'n your spot Brother DSS ... just keep'n it warm while you're gone ... :love:

. .
. .

In the Spirit of Sankofa and the Family!

Ten (10) minutes to go!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back