Destee Network : websites for sale

Discussion in 'Destee Network :' started by Kelvin Brown, Nov 28, 2004.

1. Kelvin Brown

Kelvin Brown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Full time Internet Marketer
    Ratings:
    +1
    Are you the owner of a small Black focused website, but no longer have time to manage it. Or for other reasons you are willing to part with it?

Do you know of other websites that seem to be no longer functioning.

I am looking to take over small sites. Sites most have at least 25 incoming links.

I may offer cash or bartering.

Cash is limited. However, I have own:
    hosting service
    autoresponder service
    African American Business Directoy (advertising)
    Ebook creator software
    Multiple Internet maketing resell rights products

You can submit your info privately at: http://africanamericanbusinessdirectory.com/support/

Kelvin

P.S. I am not going to make you rich. So don't be disappointed at my offers. My offers will be based on what the site is worth to me.

2. MrAdams

MrAdams Well-Known Member MEMBER

full time webmaster
    Ratings:
    +3
    re: hi

good-afternoon Kelvin Brown,

what kind of sites are you really looking for?

have a nice day...

sincerely,
    c.t.adams-///

3. Kelvin Brown

Ratings:
    +1
    hi c.t.

Happy holiday season.

Primarily, i am looking for sites of interest to African Americans. They need to be somewhat developed. The main thing is they must have incoming links.

Kelvin

4. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Kelvin:

I have a topic for your website:

How about finding research on Dr. Claud Anderson, and advertising PowerNomics and Black Labor, White Wealth?

Take a look at it.

Cedric Denson

5. MrAdams

full time webmaster
    Ratings:
    +3

are you trying to increase your GOOGLE PAGE RANK or something? why does the site need incoming links?

have a nice day...

sincerely,
    c.t.adams-///

6. Kelvin Brown

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi Cedric,

I am familier with Dr. Anderson. I may add a section that will fit for him. I am mostly looking for news makers. People or subjects that provide news (new information) at least weekly.

Thanks

Kelvin

7. Kelvin Brown

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi C.T.

Page rank is only part of it. That's great but I am lookinf for a few things to work together.

Increasing page rank
    Also, increasing links in all major engine, i.e. msn, yahoo, google.
    Increasing links from minor search engines and directories, i.e.
    The sites may have links on link pages from other Black sites.

My site, major focus is African American Business, but they could be a ton of categories. Let's suppose I buy a site, related to Black Radio stations. I can leave that as a major focus, and target visitors / advertisers for that market.

Or add specific links back to my main directory. I can pull listings directly from my main searchengine about black radio / black media and add that to the new site.

For example I own a site about black hair care. Instead of linking to Google for more info, why not point any external links to my own search engine. I can now sell specific ads to hair salons, or let them bid on listing in my PPC searchengine?

I gain in total links to the main site. Let's say i get a total of 3,000 incoming links to my searchengine. And NO ONE every finds me from Google or Yahoo.
    But each of the 3,000 links sends me just one visitor every week. On the low end I am still getting 500 plus visitors every day.

Now add to that the use of other search engines, affiliates, ebooks, newsletters, forums (Destee) and other visitor generating sources.

And of course Page rank will be good. But google can change that any day. But what they can't change is the 3,000 links I have from other sites. If all major search engines folded in the same day, I will still be getting a few hundred visitors a day.

Maybe John Doe does not want to link to me. But If I can buy John's site for $100 and he already has 150 inbound links, that will work also.

There are more plans, but this is a big part of why i am looking for other sites.

Kelvin

8. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    How about (as much as I regret mentioning this) logging on to BET.com, and getting info on Minister Farrakhan's appearance to this week's Source Awards.

Cedric Denson

9. MrAdams

full time webmaster
    Ratings:
    +3

i do understand what you are saying, but still one needs TRAFFIC via the search engines... plain and simple...

having 3,000 sites linking to you is useless, if they are not sending any traffic your way...

my main site has over 1,000 links to it if correct...

NOTE: still GOOGLE, AOL, YAHOO, makes up 90% of my traffic...

NOTE AGAIN: sites that have link to you aren't going to be sending you LOTS OF TRAFFIC on a daily basis, unless you talking about homepage linkange? ( aka... linking via their homepage ) also there just isn't many nice size black sites left online... ( aka... owner willing to sell their web property )

anyway, i wish you much success...

sincerely,
    c.t.adams-///

10. Kelvin Brown

Ratings:
    +1

I have to disagree. I have have sites that make money. With virtually no search engine traffic.

Again, this is not correct ( at least not for every one ). As referenced by you earlier. PR ( google page rank), may go up for your site, regardless as if they actually send traffic. It is possible that people will pay just to have a link on a site that has a PR of 4 and above, whether or not they ever get an traffic directly from you.

We will have to just agree to disagree on these points, as they relate differently to different avenues.

kelvin