Black People : Website / Domain Seized by Federal Government !!!

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I was trying to help someone find information that had been shared here, and went to the website only to be met by this notice ... :eeek:

piracy.png

I don't believe I've ever been to a site that had such a notice posted, and definitely never been to one that I clicked on from destee.com! :eeek:

No biggie i suppose ... other than it's a first for me ... which are kinda rare these days.

oh well ... :look: ... just sharing.

:heart:

Destee

Peace and Blessings Family,

I was trying to help someone find information that had been shared here, and went to the website only to be met by this notice ... :eeek:

View attachment 687

I don't believe I've ever been to a site that had such a notice posted, and definitely never been to one that I clicked on from destee.com! :eeek:

No biggie i suppose ... other than it's a first for me ... which are kinda rare these days.

oh well ... :look: ... just sharing.

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... It was mentioned here:

Anonymous declared this attack was being made in reaction to Megaupload being taken down. The loosely knit group also said that this was its “largest attack ever, crippling government and music industry sites. Hacktivists with the collective Anonymous are waging an attack on the website for the White House after successfully breaking the sites for the Department of Justice, Universal Music Group, RIAA and Motion Picture Association of America.”

SOPA could shut down this website.
http://destee.com/index.php?threads/sopa-could-shut-down-this-website.70447/page-12#post-725083

Peace In,

lol Brother Clyde ... Thank You! :)

So i'm just late as usual huh ... it's already been talked about at destee, and i don't even know ... :look:

What else are yall talk'n about that i don't know is being discussed?! ... :eeek:

I know i don't get out much to other sites ... but dang ... right here in our own house?!

I shooda know'd ... yall be on top of everything!

Before i make another thread ... i'm gonna ask sum bodee ... maybe ... :wink:

Thank You! :love:

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

lol Brother Clyde ... Thank You! :)

So i'm just late as usual huh ... it's already been talked about at destee, and i don't even know ... :look:

What else are yall talk'n about that i don't know is being discussed?! ... :eeek:

I know i don't get out much to other sites ... but dang ... right here in our own house?!

I shooda know'd ... yall be on top of everything!

Before i make another thread ... i'm gonna ask sum bodee ... maybe ... :wink:

Thank You! :love:

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... But you own all of this, its yours... you've just been busy mining other parts of the Store:bowdown:

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back