Black Women : Wearing Your Natural Face

Angela22

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2013
So, all my women who love to dress their face up, so to speak; here's a few questions for you.

Is there anything already in your life or that could be in your life that would make you put away the make up forever? Such as, if a man that you favored asked you to do it? Or if one of your family members gave their say against it?

And if you would do it for them, would you keep to it through and through or wear it when they're not around or sleeping or something like that?

What are your reasons for wearing it in the first place?

Personally, I don't wear make up anymore; I do think I look better without it, doesn't look like I'm trying so hard to be pretty. I used to wear it because I thought it looked soooo cute! But I remember most of all now how it made me break out so much, gross! And also, when a few black men said they actually prefered women without make-up, I thought they were playing around, so I didn't listen to that advice! Eventually, I quit, and my family's split. Some like the make up, some don't.

What about you?:SuN011:

So, all my women who love to dress their face up, so to speak; here's a few questions for you.

Is there anything already in your life or that could be in your life that would make you put away the make up forever? Such as, if a man that you favored asked you to do it? Or if one of your family members gave their say against it?

And if you would do it for them, would you keep to it through and through or wear it when they're not around or sleeping or something like that?

What are your reasons for wearing it in the first place?

Personally, I don't wear make up anymore; I do think I look better without it, doesn't look like I'm trying so hard to be pretty. I used to wear it because I thought it looked soooo cute! But I remember most of all now how it made me break out so much, gross! And also, when a few black men said they actually prefered women without make-up, I thought they were playing around, so I didn't listen to that advice! Eventually, I quit, and my family's split. Some like the make up, some don't.

What about you?:SuN011:

I don't wear that much makeup...I wear eye makeup at the most...And maybe lip gloss...but I can go without makeup without having any reason...My skin is pretty clear that I don't need all the extra.

I wear makeup (eye makeup) because I like it...no real reason other then it accentuates my eyes...

Lip gloss because I like how it tastes (the flavorful kind)...plus it makes my lips look more kissable..:kiss:

And lets get one thing str8...I'm not changing for a man over no dayum makeup...I don't change for people...I change for the best for me...and if he has an issue with my makeup, then I'm not the one for him...Soooooo long!!!

And I never had any family member ever try and tell me to change my makeup...I might give them the stink eye if they tried it.

And I don't sleep with makeup on...if I do it was because I was too tired and passed out like that.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back