Black People Politics : Weapons Of Mass Destruction - Chemical, Biological, Or Nuclear - Who's Allowed And Why?

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Destee, Sep 28, 2003.

1. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +376
    Thank you for your thoughts on this. I'm thinking this over and what I notice is we have had nuclear weapons for around 80 years. The only people we used it on was Japan who attacked us at Pearl Harbor and started the war with them. Eventually we used that bomb and it stopped the war with Japan.

So the question here it seems to me is how many Americans did we want to have killed trying to stop Japan without the bomb? They had gruesome torture techniques for our soldiers. Doesn't it become either us or them? Now they're buddies with America. We love them too.

The blue links didn't work. Maybe it's my computer's fault.
    Regarding Saddam Hussein He continually talked about destroying America. How do we trust somebody that does that? He also used weapons on his own people and went after Kuwait. Then we heard he had "yellow cake" plutonium for nuclear bombs and "Mass weapons of destruction." It turns out we didn't find any. What can be said, he swore he was going to take out America every time he made a speech. He was found guilty by his own people and was hung for war crimes. He was merciless.

Gaddafi was also going to destroy America and I forgot which president it was sent a bomb over that a landed in his camp next to his house. After that I hear he didn't have much to say. That's all I know about him.

Now to the threat in our time, Kim Jong Un. He is another that swears he is going to kill Americans. He has verifiable weapons and since the 4th of July has the missile reach to Alaska. We don't go after South Korea, why would we for no reason at all go after North Korea? He hasn't got anything we want. There is no envy and no jealousy for anything he has. He does have 15 weapons pointed on South Korea. A back story on Kim and his dad, they both swore if they see that they will ever lose a war, they will take the world down with them. Right now intel has counted he has the capacity for at least 22 nuclear bombs or more and he now has the missiles developed to carry that warhead.

He killed his uncle shooting a missile through him because he fell asleep during one of Kim's talks.The uncle was an old man. He put in prison a college student for taking a souvenir of a paper poster. When Kim sent him back to us they destroyed his brain by suffocating him near death, then revived him and returned him so he would have no stories to tell. Since he was near death, he died 3 days later. The kid was 21.

My position is I would rather save you and me if there is a reckless dictator, playing real time war games (threats with terrifying weapons to back it up) intended for the U.S.. I don't think we should worry if another war criminal gets his nuclear bombs via missiles destroyed where he lives before he gets to where we live.

I'm always open and want to hear what you have to say. Thanks you.

Love Willa

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  2. Lunar Cycle

Lunar Cycle Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +125
    Actually any nation state wishing to join the Nuclear Arena will approach either the United States, Russia or China for their blessing while agreeing to become their faithful ally. Case in point, India trades with America exclusively so America drafts an agreement with India that they will help build out their nuclear forces with the agreement that India will become Americas secondary non NATO nuclear strike force. Same deal was stuck with Pakistan & Russia. Same deal was struck with North Korea & China. The UK & France acquired nuclear weapons per the NATO agreement. Germany was considered until The Soviet Union threatened to initiate a preemptive nuclear first strike on all NATO forces if Pershing II Theater Ballistic Missiles were placed in any other European country then the UK & France. The reason why South Africa received medium range nuclear missiles was not by their own request. America pretty much told them they were placing them there since the Australian proposal was too remote & at the time could be invaded by hostile conventional forces & the missiles could be secured & possibly removed before the USN 5th fleet could respond. Israels possession of short & medium range missiles & nuclear tipped gravity bombs is because Israel gets what Israel wants. Of course these agreements are run by the UN Security Counsel to hear pros & cons but they usually rubber stamp any proposal within reason submitted by the big 3. Israel is America's personal PITA because the only time well two times but let's discuss Israel first. Israels invasion of Egypt almost caused The Soviet Union & America to initiate the famous SAC Launch on Warning posture with SAC going to Defcon 2 for the first & last time in recorded SAC history. The only other incident that almost caused WWIII was the Reagan/Thatcher Operation Able Archer saber rattling military drill that the Soviet Union mistakenly believed was a precursor to a NATO invasion. Unlike Israel, North Korea's Kim Jung Un is China's personal PITA & in the worst way because when a country initiates a nuclear attack upon another country the core leadership is long gone. Kim Jung Un has nothing to lose if he starts a shooting war with America or Japan. South Korea's no credible threat because North Korea can easily overrun South Korea with conventional forces & declare SK part of NK's Sovereignty within one week. Obama & this unwise man Trump has expressed their concerns to Xi Jinping about China's totally out of control ally & both pretty much conveyed in a very strong manner that if NK keeps up with this aggressive missile program either they will launch a co-op nuclear strike or expect China to preempt NK's missile threat by any means necessary & they don't want to wait much longer.

• List
  3. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +376
    In what way do you consider Trump unwise when it comes to North Korea?

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +10,100

Hi Willa! ... :wave:

Thanks for sharing with me and forgive my delayed response.

I don't know the particulars regarding the above. All I could say is what someone else said.

I wasn't there. I don't know what is true or not.

My point regarding the USA being the only country that has ever used nuclear weapons, is just that.

How can one who has visited this upon others, be so adamant another never does.

It hardly seems fair, right, or just to me.

I'm reminded of the cliche ... if you can dish it out, you should be able to take it.

The USA felt justified in using nuclear weapons, as I'm sure whoever else does, will also.

You say "us or them" ... but ... I suppose one must feel like one or the other to take that position.

I'm not convinced we are ... "the us" ... as we don't receive considerations like the others of "us".

Given your list of the atrocities of world leaders / countries, I won't bore you with America's.

I'd imagine you know them too, leaving this government hardly in a position of moral authority.

It seems to all be playing out now, and I do hope that they, us, them, none are injured.

Thanks for the discussion ... tell me more please! :)

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +10,100

Hi Lunar Cycle ... Thank You!

So you're saying that it was China that gave North Korea "permission" to have nuclear weapons?

Is this why there's so much talk about China reigning them in, because they allowed it?

Such detailed information, thank you!

I do not understand it all, but will revisit your post and use it when I see these terms mentioned!

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

6. Lunar Cycle

Lunar Cycle Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +125
    A very obscure historical fact which forced North Korea into an armistice with America & South Korea was President Truman ordering General Curtis LeMay to end the Korean Conflict by any means necessary short of dropping Atomic bombs after the blowback from the Hiroshima & Nagasaki events that ended WWII. General Lemay always thought big & had every available USAF bomber drop over 650,000 tons of gravity bombs and Generation 1 Napalm canisters over the entire land mass of North Korea which resulted in the unbelievable loss of over 20% of the North Korean civilian population. That was extremely traumatic to every North Korean survivor and even many South Koreans could not believe such an unconscionable act was committed without warning to the civilian population. That was the start of the hate of America like Japan & Somalia. But those are stories for another time. The surviving North Korean leadership swore that whatever it took they vowed to destroy America at all cost no matter what and that hate continues until today. Kim Il Sung begged Mau ZeDong for help in initiating a nuclear weapons program and was turned down twice So in the late 1950's without asking it's ally China's permission once again. North Korea secretly brokered a deal with the Soviet Union to procure a Uranium research reactor and Uranium from the Urals through Kazakhsatan and a Uranium enrichment centrifuge from Pakistan. A Soviet Military GRU double agent monitoring military ship traffic in the Gulf of Oman investigated and discovered the destination of the well recognized centrifuge container on a Soviet trawler destined for North Korea & notified his Chinese contact and China put North Korea on serious notice. The end run was eventually as Chinese/American cooperation soured China expedited North Korea's Uranium enrichment program which involved Pakistan, Germany and even Canada. China also erected North Korea's mobile ICBM launch platforms & their submarines are now rumored to be SLBM capable. Mr. Trump is squeezing China very hard to do whatever it takes to strongly advise Kim Jung Un to wise up lest North Korea is on the receiving end of a Co-Op ICBM strike since NORAD discovered the last ICBM launch trajectory if it's boost phase was readjusted from a short range test launch to an IC attack mode could have detonated over Denver Colorado. The JCS agrees that North Korea ICBM launch sites & Uranium enrichment facilities be destroyed & two USAF Stratcom B1B Lancers overflew North Korea early this morning as what's believed to be a test run. One way or the other someone has to realize this reeks of the Cuban Missile Crises. Many now feel Kim Jung Un is not mentally unstable, he is the son of what many historians consider a leader who helplessly bore witness to the American military overseeing the deaths of 20% of his civilian population while his only ally twiddled it's thumbs & lifted not one finger to intervene and plans to exact revenge for his father no matter the consequences. I hope they're wrong but time will tell.

• List
  7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +10,100

OMG @ Lunar Cycle ... Thank You!

So concise, action packed, and easy for me to understand!

I was about to go to bed and saw this, so glad I stopped to read!

Wow @ this morning!

With America having already bullied them, and a bully as president ... my oh my ... :tv1:

It's interesting that Russia is the one that got them started with this, yet the president is not harping on Russia to reign them in. But that too is probably a story for another time ... :)

Thanks again, I am learning! :D

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

8. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +376
    I see your point. I guess I take my position, not being with N Korea, Russia, China, Iran, or others who do not respect humanity. We do have a certain sense of individual liberty. So, I think my family is safer here than there. The Middle East in many of it's nation states is where life is cheap. Murder is a trophy.

Others if they do get Nuclear missiles don't need to feel justified because they feel it is their right, based on the strongest military and most barbaric gets the expansion of power, money and other people's countries.

So to me, us is not having missiles landing over our heads.

I admire what you have accomplished with your Forums. Rather perfect.

Love to you. Willa

• List
  9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +10,100

You are so sweet and wonderful! ... :love:

You are what makes this community perfect, thank you for sharing here ... :swings:

I often try to put myself in other people's shoes, as best I can.

Of course I do not know what it feels like to be bombed by nuclear weapons, but I can imagine that no one wants this to be their end ... so in that regard, you are probably no different than any on the earth, including those who have already experienced such deaths at the hands of America. Yeah, no one will probably volunteer for this and might prefer it be another, than their own self.

Truly Willa ... :love: ... thank you for being here and sharing with me.

Making a more perfect union ... :D

Love You!

Destee