Black People Politics : Weapons Of Mass Destruction - Chemical, Biological, Or Nuclear - Who's Allowed And Why?

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Destee, Sep 28, 2003.

1. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,608
    I
    India and Pakistan do.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +10,103

Thank You Brother O ... i really didn't wanna think it was being determined by color.

Thank You! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +10,103
    Here we go again ... though it appears North Korea aint take'n orders from America.

Destee

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +10,103
    Peace and Blessings Family,

I was reminded of this thread, with North Korea's nuclear activity all abuzz.

I still don't know how one person who has a thing ... can say another cannot.

It happens all day every day in a plethora of ways ... but dang.

I guess folk eventually get tired of that.

Destee

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,544
    what do presidents do when they are un popular ??? they start a war.

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  6. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +378
    North Korea has been testing nuclear bombs since the time of Pres. Obama's administration. I'm pretty sure they had the recipe and had been acquiring the materials and building the facilities before then, in Bush's time. After a series of five, has anyone noticed they have stopped exploding underground nuclear bomb tests. Because now they got it perfected.

Next step, develop the missile that will carry the bomb to Japan and the U.S..They achieved Japan our ally and now us yesterday, the 4th of July. They said they would.

We have one vote from Jamesfrmphilly not to start a war by doing any thing about these threats because that would be us starting a war. We would be the war starters. Not N. Korea. Then what's the answer? Sit quietly because Kim Jong Un is merely kidding. Maybe he will go away. Don't let him hear us breathing.

We have already tried talks with him, sanctions on him, displayed our one ship of military ability, did that deter him. Not at all. Does that tell us something? What exactly does that tell us? His people are starving because he has spent all the money on perfecting his soldiers not for mass parades and big hats only, and his nuclear ability to hit Japan and the States. Yes.

We on the other hand have just launched one new built cruiser since a series of decommissioned, updated and renamed, and list of canceled to build cruisers, up to 1991. On the other hand China, and Russia are arguing on who has the best cruisers added to their navy. The British got a little chill creeping up their spine and have started building their navy because they want protection from the Russians and the Chinese. The Brits think those two notorious countries, have just a little mad foam, right there, at the corners of their mouths.

What do you all think the U.S. should do? Just sit around and hope there is no military rising from the depths of evil combining against us? No jaundice eye having America in their sites? No combination that does not fear us anymore and thinks we are all talk and an easy push over for their new power in the world?

My vote is, when my life and my country is threatened, I'm for taking out North Korea's missiles, mobile launch and stationary launch pads, and all other means of threat. Why, don't we have enough evidence that is North Korea's intent to take us out?

• List
  7. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +378
    P.S. All the weapons and missile transports that you see them parading and firing off from are Chinese. Please Mr. Chinese officials, put sanctions on North Korea, because ours don't work, so that there isn't any nuclear bombs whistling our way. We know you care about that.

• List
  8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +10,103

Hi willa ... :wave: :wave: :wave:

You mention above about how long North Korea has been testing.

Long before they started testing, the USA had tested, used, and killed with them.

What is the moral high ground the USA stands on?

It does not make sense. It does not add up.

Imagine if your neighbor was allowed to get weapons that could shoot through your house, while simultaneously being the determiner of your being able to get like weapons. Imagine that. Not only that but your neighbor has already used these weapons to shoot through your house ... yet they are repeatedly telling you ... you cannot have any like weapons.

The neighbor that gets the weapons also has horror stories of how you treat those that live in your house, as a reason for you not being allowed to have like weapons. No matter that you can look across your yard and they are killing their own black men / black people indiscriminately.

Imagine this.

It is hard to imagine, yet it is happening and has been happening a long time.

I guess there is always 2 sides to every story, maybe even more ... :wink:

Love You and Thanks!

Destee

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +10,103
    willa ... Family ... article and excerpt below is interesting:

Giving Up Nuclear Weapons: It's Rare, But It's Happened

There's also the cautionary tale of a pair of dictators — Iraq's Saddam Hussein and Libya's Moammar Gadhafi — who gave up their nuclear programs before acquiring a bomb. As Cirincione notes, that didn't save them.

"This is exactly, unfortunately, the lesson that Kim Jong Un has learned — that if you give up your weapons, America will kill you," Cirincione said.

Read Entire Article Here

Destee

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,608
    Big props for sharing this wake up call with all of us!