Higher Standard Required : We Will Provide Adult BabySitting Services if You Can't Moderate Yourself

But we aren't telling on any specific person...that's the difference...we are speaking in general and overall our experience here of other users....And if you feel you know better then that's fine...but it's not just certain people reporting violations it's just them going in other threads whinning about what happened in another thread over and over...Kem, knows what I'm talking about...

I'm not mad....not at all...Just think how it's dumb that people can't just suck it up sometimes when getting into a debate with someone and an insult is thrown here an there...people on this site throw underlining, camouflaged insults ALL the time...Its happened to me (only difference is I don't tell)...so yeah I see it firsthand...So when someone actually is caught calling a person a name or insulting them to the point that it's apparent evidence that's when they run and tell...that's the issue at hand.

They wanna throw insults, but they can't take one.

And yes respect should be given...but how can you expect to be respected when you over here throwin insults at people yourself?...and then tell on someone?

i don't understand what exactly your complaint is

are you complaining about folk complaining in threads?

it's okay for yall to complain (right now) about their complaining ... but ... you don't want them complaining?!

am i understanding properly?!!

i don't deal well with hypothetical, sketchy, i aint gonna name names or provide evidence kind of complaints ... i don't do well with these ... i need to be able to see something specific .. not pie in the sky, inside your mind, a thread you saw yesterday, last week, can't remember the title or the person kind of scenarios ... if you have a complaint ... if someone is breaking a rule ... if there is some actionable behavior i can do something about ... let me know ... otherwise ... it appears to me that yall are doing the very thing you claim you don't like seeing others do ... ???

if you have a complaint, present the evidence ... if you just wanna complain with no specifics ... i can't help you

if Kemetstry knows what you're talking about ... talk to him about it in PM ... if you want me to do something about it ... manage it ... try to make it better ... address it ... i'm gonna need you to put it all on the table and quit talking in code that only you and Kemetstry understand

:heart:

Destee

Do you know what snitching entails??

Calling someone out....who have I named and called out?? I don't see any names...so there is no snitching...

this is what i think they call "dry snitching"

snitching without calling names

if you're gonna do it ... do it ... don't half do it

bring it ... what ... i'm here ... let's do this

oh my gosh

Destee

i don't understand what exactly your complaint is

are you complaining about folk complaining in threads?

it's okay for yall to complain (right now) about their complaining ... but ... you don't want them complaining?

i don't deal well with hypothetical, sketchy, i aint gonna name names or provide evidence kind of complaints ... i don't do well with these ... i need to be able to see something specific .. not pie in the sky, inside your mind, a thread you saw yesterday, last week, can't remember the title or the person kind of scenarios ... if you have a complaint ... if someone is breaking a rule ... if there is some actionable behavior i can do something about ... let me know ... otherwise ... it appears to me that yall are doing the very thing you claim you don't like seeing others do ... ???

if you have a complaint, present the evidence ... if you just wanna complain with no specifics ... i can't help you

if Kemetstry knows what you're talking about ... talk to him about it in PM ... if you want me to do something about it ... manage it ... try to make it better ... address it ... i'm gonna need you to put it all on the table and quit talking in code that only you and Kemetstry understand

Destee

**Smacks hand to face**

Destee...you know it all....you see it all....you should know there is no code being spoken to you....

This is not a complaint...this is a matter of opinion....:bus:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back