Higher Standard Required : We Will Provide Adult BabySitting Services if You Can't Moderate Yourself

We wouldn't have this issue if people could just stop snitchin' and :censored:in'...ALL THE TIME

lol Sister ... no ... we would have NO PROBLEMS if everyone would simply be respectful.

Snitch'n gets a bad rap around here ... folk be think'n they know somebody told on 'em ... when that's rarely the case. Very few Members report violations. In fact, we don't have lots of violations to report, we don't have lots of violations at all ... which is what makes them easy for me to spot when i'm browsing around.

Most folk follow the rules. The vast majority are respectful.

It's just a few "bad apples" if you will ... that cause the disruptions ... and they stand out like a sore thumb usually.

The few Members that report violations, help maintain our peace, are much appreciated.

I don't consider them "snitches" ... but instead ... Members that enjoy our respectful interactions and want to help maintain our high standards ... it's a lovely thing to me ... :)

It's all good ... babysitting grown folk ... aint no real big problem ... just the click of a few buttons.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

As a substitute teacher I always have kids running up and tattle-telling on each other over the dumbest crap and it irritates the hell outta me...and 95% of the time I don't do anything about...and I just look at them and ask them, "so what do you want me to do about it?"..and they say, "I don't know" then the kids run of and they are fine...
I hate snitches who snitch for stupid reasons...It brings me back to the day this girl snitched on me in high school and said I tried to kill her with a pocket knife, which never happened...and I told that chick if she tells on me I'd come back and punch her in her face...And I kept my word...

Stop snitching and handle your grown self accordingly.

I'm done........................for now.

lol Sister ... no ... we would have NO PROBLEMS if everyone would simply be respectful.

Snitch'n gets a bad rap around here ... folk be think'n they know somebody told on 'em ... when that's rarely the case. Very few Members report violations. In fact, we don't have lots of violations to report, we don't have lots of violations at all ... which is what makes them easy for me to spot when i'm browsing around.

Most folk follow the rules. The vast majority are respectful.

It's just a few "bad apples" if you will ... that cause the disruptions ... and they stand out like a sore thumb usually.

The few Members that report violations, help maintain our peace, are much appreciated.

I don't consider them "snitches" ... but instead ... Members that enjoy our respectful interactions and want to help maintain our high standards ... it's a lovely thing to me ... :)

It's all good ... babysitting grown folk ... aint no real big problem ... just the click of a few buttons.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

I'm talking about the ones who report violations all the time...they need to handle themselves.

We wouldn't have this issue if people could just stop snitchin' and :censored:in'...ALL THE TIME

Wusses cant help it. Moreover, why cant they just use the 'igg' function??????? I cant count on one hand over what, some 20 years?, the people I have felt compelled to report or put on ignore. And they were all klan or just psychotiuc. Some people act like someone from Mars not liking their comments are a matter of life and death. Will MsInterpret not liking my opinion affect my paycheck? Will my roof leak because because Destee wouldnt do blah blah blah? It's gotten to the point where debate is stifled because people have to walk on eggshells. If you dont like the convo between A and B, C your way out of that thread! There are plenty of other topics to deal with.

But this behavior has been encouraged over the years

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back