Higher Standard Required : We Will Provide Adult BabySitting Services if You Can't Moderate Yourself

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Kemetstry and MsInterpret ... yall are acting like folk are complaining too much ... and neither of you have received or fielded one complaint from any Member ... i don't understand ... where are you getting your information from ... who do you think is complaining so much ... snitching ... etc.?

what you are speaking on, you have no first hand knowledge of the things you're talking about ... you're guessing ... and i'm telling you that you're wrong ... even if you were right .. how can it bother you so ... when you don't have the work to do ... you don't have the issue to resolve ... you don't have the responsibility to take care of the problem ... nothing ... yet you're complaining as if you're tired of having to do the work ??

i don't get it ... why yall so mad ?

what you think is happening ... isn't even happening ... but you don't want to take my word for it ... the person who actually knows ... instead ... you want to complain about all the complaining ... and it doesn't even exist ... not to the degree yall are talking ... where it's a problem in any way, shape, form or fashion

i don't get it

:heart:

Destee

I think we have recently seen a clear example of what I am referring to. There are special complainers in here now. There is no way you could suddenly appear in a thread and shut it down without some complaining. I have seen moderators in forums/threads and they chose not to act. Somebody went whining to someone.

It bothers ME, because it has started to stifle good debate and topics and it is over censorship. Some discussions NEED to be had. They are going to be controversial and break plenty of eggs in making that omlette. This isnt about anger. You know I dont go there.

Just because you say I'm paranoid, dont mean there aint nobody out to get me. I'm not the only one that feels that this is happening. As time goes on, our group will grow. If these people would even come out and voice their complaints in a particular thread, at least it could be addressed. We all cant have this feeling and be wrong

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I think we have recently seen a clear example of what I am referring to. There are special complainers in here now. There is no way you cou;ld suddenly appear in a thread and shut it down without some complaining. I have seen moderators in forums/threads and they chose not to act. Somebody went whining to someone.

It bothers ME, because it has started to stifle good debate and topics and it is over censorship. Some discussions NEED to be had. They are going to be controversial and break plenty of eggs in making that omlette. This isnt about anger. You know I dont go there.

Just because you say I'm paranoid, dont mean there aint nobody out to get me. I'm not the only one that feels that this is happening. As time goes on, our group will grow. If these people would even come out and voice their complaints in a particular thread, at least it could be addressed. We all cant have this feeling and be wrong.

if it bothers you so much ... leave ... go where you're not bothered

Destee

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
if it bothers you so much ... leave ... go where you're not bothered

Destee

This line is BS! And a bad business model. The fact that you had to go to this catch all phrase, proves me right. Tell the whiners to stay out of threads that they cant handle. YOU use to do that. I dont read erotic poetry for that very reason.

Asomfwaa

Nov 16, 2011
The immoderate seem lucky if they get to sit beside you, Sister Destee. :)

The conversation in here is interesting. It's kinda like there's an "Anti-Snitching Crusade" snitching against a "Snitching Crusade" that doesn't exist. :lol:

There's always something to talk about. Thanks Sister. :hearts1:

MsInterpret

Apr 21, 2007
Washington
The immoderate seem lucky if they get to sit beside you, Sister Destee. :)

The conversation in here is interesting. It's kinda like there's an "Anti-Snitching Crusade" snitching against a "Snitching Crusade" that doesn't exist. :lol:

There's always something to talk about. Thanks Sister. :hearts1:
Do you know what snitching entails??

Calling someone out....who have I named and called out?? I don't see any names...so there is no snitching...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Destee 20th Birthday : Birthday Contest : Provide Contest Suggestions Destee's Thoughts 5
Black Phoenix Black People : President Obama Proposing to Provide Free College Tuition to Low Income Students to Attend HBCUs Black People Open Forum 1
butterfly#1 Black People : Strawman Argument - What is it? - Please Provide Examples Black People Open Forum 43
Destee Black People : How Did You Avoid Being a Sheeple - while eating the same food they provide to us all ? Black People Open Forum 56
Alarm Clock Black People : Joyner says will provide Jeantel full Scholarship to any HBCU she chooses Black People Open Forum 21
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Tell Congress: Provide 50 million Africans with electricity for the first time. Black People Politics 8
Writeous1 Black People : Secret U.S. Diplomatic Cable Reveals McCain Promised to Provide Gaddafi With Weapons Black People Open Forum 1
A Black Spirituality Religion : Lord Under Investigation For Failure To Provide Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
P Kenya : Kenya to provide free Aids drugs Kenya 0
M Black Poetry : Flow pride while poverty provide soil for crime Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
M Black Poetry : Flow pride this provide grammar for cats to study Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Women : Black woman checks shamers who criticized her for having large family: 'I am a married, ADULT!' Black Women 0
HODEE Black People : ADULT..CONTENT.. Who Cares Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Adult Humor - Knee Replacement OldSoul 0
Queenie Black People : Black on Black--Caution! Adult Content Black People Open Forum 36
Destee Higher Standard Required : Adult Content is Not Allowed - Except in Private NSFW Forum Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 5
HODEE Black Entertainment : IN THE CLOSET.. warning, adult explicit...lol Black Entertainment 1
John Pattett Black Education / Schools : GED Diploma is the best choice for working adult Black Education / Schools 4
Destee Premium Members Only : Please Mark Adult Threads Accordingly - NSFW - Something That Lets Us Know Before We Click Premium Members Only 16
OldSoul OldSoul : Honky Tonk Bud - Adult Language OldSoul 0
rapunzal24 Black People : What did you do as a child, that now as an adult you laugh at yourself about it? Black People Open Forum 3
FINDLOVEINME_RETURNS Black Poetry : Destination (the adult ride) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
coey30 Black Poetry : Act Like A Adult Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
ru2religious Black Relationships : (Adult topic) I read this morning on a blog that women.... Black Relationships 80
S Black People : Judge Rules White Girl Will Be Tried As Black Adult Black People Open Forum 2
Destee Black People : When Is It Okay for an Adult to Steal From Others? Black People Open Forum 89
coey30 Quiet Poetry Lounge : Act Like an Adult... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
MsInterpret Where am I supposed to curse at??? Where is the adult forum? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 2
S Why is my "What Is A Curse Word" thread in the ADULT premium-only section? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
Destee Premium Members Only : New ADULT FORUM - Premium Members Only Premium Members Only 2
Destee Higher Standard Required : We Are Not an Adult Babysitting Service - But Will Accommodate You If Necessary Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 12
Destee Black People : Mother / Adult Making Child Curse Black People Open Forum 6
D Black People : White ADULT FEMALE teachers black MALE students Black People Open Forum 6
D Black People : One 16 yr old male student and 3 adult female teachers Black People Open Forum 4
D Black Money Business Jobs : 80 percent of black kids begin their adult lives with no assets whatsoever Black Money Business Jobs 20
P Black Entertainment : The Boondocks on Adult Swim Black Entertainment 11
L Black Poetry : Young adult Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
ASHANTA Black Poetry : A Man Who Beats A Woman Is A Coward Physically Are Mentally (Adult Content) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
C Quiet Poetry Lounge : An Expose` of Adult Entertainment Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4