Black People : We will not unify/ because we love to hate

Could it posssibly be this instead:

Some folks--American Indians--were already here...

Other folks--whites and everybody else--chose to come here...

Some of our ancestors weren't given a choice!

I. e., it is more than the stigma of being descended from enslaved human beings, it is the anger and resentment of having to start so far back in the race, just to accomplish things others now take for granted, and that generates an unbelievably level of envy/rivalries among those among us, while among those who just settle to be 'nobodies, others are striving to 'be somebodies', etc,

So not self hatred or hatred of each other...

More like white washed viewpoints, etc., never mind how some play it off, aka being 'ethnic' or 'ghetto', etc.

:em0200:
aw man everyone and anyone can see the Black Christian bashing and hate going on from the religion section to this one, does everything have to be speld out?

aw man everyone and anyone can see the Black Christian bashing and hate going on from the religion section to this one, does everything have to be speld out?

Sometimes it matters not how much this medium or any others merely hype viewpoints etc. that are the reflection of a handful:

It does matter that the unappreciated vulgarity/profanity/etc.--which I have to put up with--on the bus etc.--kinda sorta reveals a lot of folk aren't true believers of anybody's religious faith--and those-- who are do have their right to consider blasphemy--aka 'Jesus' sells dope--wtf--is also what we too have to cope and deal with too!

Ignorance ad naseum is very much a reflection of those who are a part of the problem:

We dare not exibit likewise, if we really do intend to make a difference, particularly when it comes to people, like them, as well...

Otherwise-- however regrettable--those black bigots--and yes--black racists in our midst, aren't the exclusive and sole reasons, i.e ., which is why some of our folk are bumbling/fumbling/stumbling in the midst of their own social backwardness/apolitical attitudes/viewpoints/etc., all over again!

Simply put:

Some flips of the ole 'us vs them' viewpoints, however they might mislead some to believe, I didn't and don't feel or think give the Fifty's and Lil' Wayne's 'free passes', etc....

So what one and all do need and I want them to do?

Do reconsider your own feelings/motives/thoughts/etc.!

Some just continue to justify the way things are:

Others envision something far better than this confusing/confounding/contradictory/schizoid like crap, which some dare to pass off as modern day 'black culture'...

To me:

It's very much of the 'volunteer slavery' variety...

:10500:

yes. Black Christian bashing...

it seems like people are in denial even some Christians because, its intimidation that makes is so, in my opinion. come on, if you really believe in the origins of it then, why the denial.

Obviously, there has to be some power behind black Christians because this is the norm for i don't know how long.

people can accept the history of white roman empire but are afraid to accept the history and events that surround Jesus. fear is dangerous to self because it's not ONLY about this exploitation of christianity by white supremacist, HISTORY of black suppression, Black Hebrews.... and so much more is behind this bashing of Black Christians and obsessing over this white system.

Sometimes it matters not how much this medium or any others merely hype viewpoints etc. that are the reflection of a handful:

It does matter that the unappreciated vulgarity/profanity/etc.--which I have to put up with--on the bus etc.--kinda sorta reveals a lot of folk aren't true believers of anybody's religious faith--and those-- who are do have their right to consider blasphemy--aka 'Jesus' sells dope--wtf--is also what we too have to cope and deal with too!

Ignorance ad naseum is very much a reflection of those who are a part of the problem:

We dare not exibit likewise, if we really do intend to make a difference, particularly when it comes to people, like them, as well...

Otherwise-- however regrettable--those black bigots--and yes--black racists in our midst, aren't the exclusive and sole reasons, i.e ., which is why some of our folk are bumbling/fumbling/stumbling in the midst of their own social backwardness/apolitical attitudes/viewpoints/etc., all over again!

Simply put:

Some flips of the ole 'us vs them' viewpoints, however they might mislead some to believe, I didn't and don't feel or think give the Fifty's and Lil' Wayne's 'free passes', etc....

Others envision something far better than this confusing/confounding/contradictory/schizoid like crap, which some dare to pass off as modern day 'black culture'...

To me:

what is going on in Detroit that folks are acting like that in Detroit , because it's been quite a few years here since the Million Man march and young brothers have the decency to chek themselves on bus or a train and we got thousands of them,
even give up their seat for an elder, so really

1. what part

of the 50 state wilderness are you speaking about,
2. why is this going on
and
3. what is not going on to stop it?

Simply put:

To me:

White folks stole most of us.

Set a few up with props like the bible and a cross.

Gave em a house and platform to preach from.

And whipped the masses into submission.

Now the collaborators cry foul and whine about victimization.

And still call some of us pagans.

When we only think freely.

And no longer go for their okey doke.

Figure that.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back