Black Spirituality Religion : We will NOT accept the story of Esau and Jacob. Because it is unacceptable.

Sun of Ra

According to Dr. Cheik Anta Diop and Runoko Rashidi, the Canaanites were the Afrikan inhabitants of the Levant who later became the Phoenicians. According to the Bible, the Canaanites were the brothers of Kush (Ethiopia) and Mizriam (Kamit), all members of the 'Hamite' group. In short, the ancient Canaanites, Ethiopians and Kamitians (egyptians) were all Afrikan nations.

Dr. Cheik Anta Diop also states that the Canaanites (Phoenicians), were originally Afrikan and already civilized, with whom the nomadic, uncultured white tribes later mixed with. There was also an economic relationship that existed between the Kamau(egyptians) and the Phoenicians. There was a strong Kamitic presence in areas of military, religion, and government that existed both in the Canaanite and Phoenician lands.
I don't know who Rashidi is, but Dr Diop.....as much as I respect him as a Muslim as well as his work....is as wrong as two left feet if he claims that Canaanites were African.

We trace our roots back to Egypt and Ethiopia, but I've never known any Black folks either in Africa or anywhere else on the planet who trace their roots back the Canaanites.
Have you?

The racial connection between the Canaanites and the Eyptians were a work of fiction that doesn't go back pass the compilation of the Penatuech in Babylon.
The Egyptians saw themselves as clearly a distinct race from the Asiatic shepards of Canaan.

Also, there is a difference between Canaanites and Phoenicians.
The Canaanites were a Semitic people, the Phoenicians/Philistines where a white people from Greece who settled along the shores of Canaanite territory and replaced them.

Also, it was among the Canaanites that one of the most important and meaningful inventions in human history is attested--the alphabet.
That's quite incorrect.

Canaanites got their writing from the Egyptians....and they passed it along to the Philistines/Pheonicians...who inturn passed it to the Greeks and the rest of the Western world.

BTW....since you call yourself "Sun of Ra" do you know who the "Ra" of Egypt is?

Black Bird

The Hittites... Hmm. All these -ites. The extent of Western colonization of names, peoples and places is utterly amazing. The Hittites (funny?) were no more white than the people of Israel.

"The Hittites were originally a distinct ethnic group of Indo-European origin who gained political supremacy over the native Hattian population of central Anatolia ....."

http://ancientneareast.tripod.com/63.html

“Hittites” is the conventional English-language term for an ancient people who spoke an Indo-European language and established a kingdom centered in Hattusa (Hittite Hattushash) where today is the village of Bogazköy in north-central Turkey, through most of the second millennium BC."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hittites

I'm not sure what the word "IndoEuropean" means to you........

Also, there are a number of Egyptian paintings depicting the Hittites....whom they routinely fought and enslaved....as white skinned people from beyond Syria.

"Grandfather, I accept my bloodline and vow to continue the tradition."

Nsala malecum Dual Karnayan,

Did I ever say the "Hittites" weren't white or "Indo-European" as you say? I said they are no more white than the people of Israel. So I guess your interpretation of my statement depends on your interpretation of the people I'm speaking of. Think harder before you respond, my brother.

Gosh, isn't it good to Google these days. I hope you don't read my entry in Wikipedia.

Adamant, huh. The "Canaanites" were not "Semitic" people in the context argued for them. S.O. Keita displays the physical affinities of the Natufians, the group anterior and ancestral to the ancient "Canaanites". They constitute a physical and cultural horizon that is fairly consistent with other major African populations of the time. Certainly, the "Philistines", the infamous "Sea Peoples" of Ramses, were emigrants from various Aegean Sea islands, however, they represent a comparatively late addition to the social stratum and ethnic enviroment similar to the descendants of Abraham, of the Levant.

Blackbird (praying to the spirits of Cheroenhaka that I am found worthy of acceptance)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back