Black Spirituality Religion : We will NOT accept the story of Esau and Jacob. Because it is unacceptable.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by High Priest, Jan 21, 2006.

1. High Priest

High Priest Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    for what reason Jacob and his mother who,was also mother of Esau cheated on Esau? why .was that a righteous thing to do before YAH ?

I believe it was to hide their true identity.cause Akan was descendant of Esau. you can find Akan`s people in west AFRICA.

in Genesis 26:34 Esau was forty years old when he married Judith the daughter of Beeri the hittite,and Bashemath the daughter of Elon, the hittite and it caused his brother Isaac and his monther Rebekah a lot of grief.( why it caused them a lot of grief ?)

in this passage ,Esau had two wives.

then in Genesis 28:9 Esau went to Ismael, Abraham`s other son and Esau`s uncle,to marry Mahalath , the daughter of Ishmael as his third wife.Esau then had three wives.

However, in Genesis 36:1,the women and their origin in the story of Esau`s wives changed.in this chapter, Esau took his wives of the daughters of Canaan. The first wife was not Judith the daughter of Beeri the hittite but it became Adah , the daughter of Elon the hittite.In the earlier story, it was Bashemath who was the daughter of Elon,the hittite now it was Adah.The second wife was not Bashemath the daughter of Elon the hittite but Aholibamah,the daughter of Anah who was in turn the daughter of Zibeon the Hivite.In the earlier story,Esau`s third wife was Mahalath the daughter of Ishmael but now she was Bashemath the daughter of Ishmael and sister of Nebojoth. In these short chapter, the women and the stories of Esau`s wives changed drastically.Why would a simple story of the wives of Esau It is clear made so confounding?

It is clear that the Jewish scholars of the biblical documents wanted to lie and deceive but they were not that good at it.It is also evident that these compilers,editors,and translators of the biblical documents were more intent on concealing something than checking the veracity of the story they were telling to conceal it.In this chapter,the evidence suggests that they were intent on concealing something about the name and identity of the Akan tribe from which their ancestors originated and from whom the scholars of the bible were stealing the biblical documents.

the deception in this chapter continues as the narrative states further that Esau and his family went to live on mount Seir and became the father of the Edomites(Genesis 36:8-9.Until now,Seir had been introduced in chapter as a mountain in Edom.However, in the middle of the presentation of the descendants,sons,and dukes of Esau,the narrative jumped to the introduction of a personality in Edom called Seir,the Horite.Seir was no more a mountain;he was a humain from the Horite tribe.

What is even more intriguing about this chapter is that where the biblical narrative told us the name of Esau`s second wife was Aholibamah,the daughter of Anah,the daughter of Zibeon, the narrative goes on to say in verse 20 that Anah was no more a female and the daughter of Zibeon.Instead, Anah was the brother of Zibeon and they were sons of Seir,the Horite.These are the sons of Seir the Horite, who inhabited the land; Lotan,and Shobal,and Zibeon,and Anah(genesis 36:20).After intense archaeological search,scholars have determined that there is no evidence of any Edomites that were Horites or even know as the Horites. Some scholars have suggested , however, that these people might have been the Hurrians,but again scholars have found no evidence of the Hurrians in Edom either and some scholars reject that suggestion.So what was going on here?

In this confusion and in the course of the chronology of the generation of Esau came the introduction of the name AKAN supposedly as the child of Ezer (Genesis 36:27).However, instead of Akan becoming the direct descendant of Esau in the biblical narrative, the narrative changes to make the Akan the descendant of Seir, the fictitious Horite.The biblical narrative could not state it directly that Akan originated from the line of Esau.It passed the origin of Akan through a non existent and fictitious Horite. What do all these tell us ?

There was a carefully planned deception to conceal all the people around the biblical story leaving only the Afrim people that went to Europe to become the Jews.

index from "the Africans who wrote the bible". from Nana Banchie Darkwah.

Bless you all
    bye now

2. Dual Karnayn

Dual Karnayn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    High Priest

Probably because the Hittites were a tribe of white people.

I agree.
    There is much evidence of lying and deception going on in the Bible.

One of the biggest lies that was forged in the Bible was connecting the Canaanites with the Eyptians racially.

The Canaanites and Eyptians were of 2 different races.

3. SUN OF RA

SUN OF RA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Systems Engineer
    Ratings:
    +6

According to Dr. Cheik Anta Diop and Runoko Rashidi, the Canaanites were the Afrikan inhabitants of the Levant who later became the Phoenicians. According to the Bible, the Canaanites were the brothers of Kush (Ethiopia) and Mizriam (Kamit), all members of the 'Hamite' group. In short, the ancient Canaanites, Ethiopians and Kamitians (egyptians) were all Afrikan nations.

Dr. Cheik Anta Diop also states that the Canaanites (Phoenicians), were originally Afrikan and already civilized, with whom the nomadic, uncultured white tribes later mixed with. There was also an economic relationship that existed between the Kamau(egyptians) and the Phoenicians. There was a strong Kamitic presence in areas of military, religion, and government that existed both in the Canaanite and Phoenician lands.

Also, it was among the Canaanites that one of the most important and meaningful inventions in human history is attested--the alphabet.

Htp.u

SOURCES:

African Origin of Civilization, by Cheikh Anta Diop
    African Presence in Early Asia, edited by Runoko Rashidi and Ivan Van Sertima

4. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Yawn!!!!! (Awakening from a middle world of the shaman)

because interest has been piqued.

The Hittites... Hmm. All these -ites. The extent of Western colonization of names, peoples and places is utterly amazing. The Hittites (funny?) were no more white than the people of Israel. As for the "Canaanites", their ultimate origin resides in a group in the Levant known in anthropological circles as the Natufians, whom S.A. Keita has shown contain considerable affinities to other African people. Culturally, the "Canaanites" -devoid of any theological renderings - were coordinates of many African groups, in such they were matrilineal/matriarchal, had highly developed societal structure dependent on sedantarism and trade, and possessed complex cosmological and cosmogonic interweavings. Sometimes I wonder if the 3 major illegimate belief systems have seduced the world so extensively, that our acceptance of African realities are reduced to mere historical tidbits on a cultural canvass created by others.

Shapeshifts from human form back into that of an avarian fellow of Imole....

Blackbird

5. Auroraflower

Auroraflower Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35
    Rightious.....?

mmm.....

are we ???

mmm.....i am going to study that piece....
    and remember that that story has not an end there is a line trough the bibel... some things you read in the beginning come back in the end...

all i know

is that God is a judge ....

and his wisdom and power goes beyond and that we not know his deep ways for he is god........

i am happy that i am breathing....

i do believe that Esau and jacob are doing Fine........

and that they are watching us.....

you know .....

how do we handle things here.....:injured:

6. Dual Karnayn

Ratings:
    +7
    Sun of Ra

I don't know who Rashidi is, but Dr Diop.....as much as I respect him as a Muslim as well as his work....is as wrong as two left feet if he claims that Canaanites were African.

We trace our roots back to Egypt and Ethiopia, but I've never known any Black folks either in Africa or anywhere else on the planet who trace their roots back the Canaanites.
    Have you?

The racial connection between the Canaanites and the Eyptians were a work of fiction that doesn't go back pass the compilation of the Penatuech in Babylon.
    The Egyptians saw themselves as clearly a distinct race from the Asiatic shepards of Canaan.

Also, there is a difference between Canaanites and Phoenicians.
    The Canaanites were a Semitic people, the Phoenicians/Philistines where a white people from Greece who settled along the shores of Canaanite territory and replaced them.

That's quite incorrect.

Canaanites got their writing from the Egyptians....and they passed it along to the Philistines/Pheonicians...who inturn passed it to the Greeks and the rest of the Western world.

BTW....since you call yourself "Sun of Ra" do you know who the "Ra" of Egypt is?

Black Bird

"The Hittites were originally a distinct ethnic group of Indo-European origin who gained political supremacy over the native Hattian population of central Anatolia ....."

http://ancientneareast.tripod.com/63.html

“Hittites” is the conventional English-language term for an ancient people who spoke an Indo-European language and established a kingdom centered in Hattusa (Hittite Hattushash) where today is the village of Bogazköy in north-central Turkey, through most of the second millennium BC."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hittites

I'm not sure what the word "IndoEuropean" means to you........

Also, there are a number of Egyptian paintings depicting the Hittites....whom they routinely fought and enslaved....as white skinned people from beyond Syria.

7. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    "Grandfather, I accept my bloodline and vow to continue the tradition."

Nsala malecum Dual Karnayan,

Did I ever say the "Hittites" weren't white or "Indo-European" as you say? I said they are no more white than the people of Israel. So I guess your interpretation of my statement depends on your interpretation of the people I'm speaking of. Think harder before you respond, my brother.

Gosh, isn't it good to Google these days. I hope you don't read my entry in Wikipedia.

Adamant, huh. The "Canaanites" were not "Semitic" people in the context argued for them. S.O. Keita displays the physical affinities of the Natufians, the group anterior and ancestral to the ancient "Canaanites". They constitute a physical and cultural horizon that is fairly consistent with other major African populations of the time. Certainly, the "Philistines", the infamous "Sea Peoples" of Ramses, were emigrants from various Aegean Sea islands, however, they represent a comparatively late addition to the social stratum and ethnic enviroment similar to the descendants of Abraham, of the Levant.

Blackbird (praying to the spirits of Cheroenhaka that I am found worthy of acceptance)

8. Dual Karnayn

Ratings:
    +7
    Now.....the only problem is the Israelites were NOT white in any way, shape, or form.

If they were, they wouldn't have constantly been mistaken for Egyptians by other Asiatics.

9. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Hmmm..... Referred to an Egyptian? Notwithstanding culture and dress.... Wow a superlative estimation... Egyptian by ethnicity and not by citizenship, right? Could you provide those moments of mistaken identity among the ancients....

Blackbird

10. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Religion that believes Jacob was black and Esau was white