H. Wilson

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
outstanding poet love da flava here .....

truetothecause

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
We Took our Eyes off the Prize

We took our eyes off the prize
As we started to flirt
With blue eyes and ivory thighs
Adorned in micro mini skirts

As we embraced the comfort of drugs
Sacrificing our wealth to patronize
And enrich white-collar thugs

To follow the illusion of gain
Failing to realize
We followed a path of the insane

And in doing so lost our way
While some tried to hide from our eyes
They wanted to return to the Jim Crow day

And to our chagrin and sorrow
We sadly realize
We’ve compromised our children's tomorrow

H. Wilson

Now I wonder how dat happen
Could it have been
Dem lips what started flappen:?:

The one's that sink ships
The one's what dug a pit
With Hell fires blazin
our eyes went ta gazin

Seems to me...
Marvelin in the whiteness
Minds blinded by it's brightness
A parade of E.VI.L.
That European Viral Infection......LIES

Presenting itself as one from Glory
The True prize
As the one that is (W)Holy Lie'er
than Thou…… went and said

*** ole black thang***
It is "I" alone
in his nasally, wimpish, ****** *** tone

for which your gaze must be shown
upon
Stop looking at you
And look, and admire, desire
ME
For I'm the Prize
Can't you See

And like dear what Caught a
Panic Attack
Frozen in the iceeee
Cold bloodedness
A State of Despair
Who is it that will Dare
Spark a Revolution

Recognizing WE are the solution
Earning back our Prize
Eyes turning BACK
To US
Black, Afreekan True Divine Selves
The Prize our Eyes
Seek
Turning away from the Big White Lie

A Story Ending with my piece of the
Pie in da sky LIE

Time to take a breather
From the shock and Surprise
Well Guess What

Broken mental chains
Breaking up the game
The ghost disappeared
I was Back to BLACK
Finally set Free
Back to the Power in the
Unity of WE

Away from the Brightness
Remembering and Telling
What happened in the Whiteness
To assure our Youth have sufficient information
For we will have laid them a Solid Foundation

Lost in the BLACK BEAUTY….THE BEAUTY OF BLACK

M.E.
:hearts2:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People : Barack Obama Gives Advise To Protesters and took to social media to ‘bring about change’ for social injustice Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Homeless women who took over California home gain support Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Jerry Springer says Trump 'took my show and brought it to the White House' Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Teen who took bus and walked to his graduation gets a new car Black People Doing Positive Things 0
R Black Poetry : been in nations where inflation grew enough to do stuff to the buying power of the dollar took a sho Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
IFE Black Positive People : This 11 year old designer took Fashion Week by storm Black People Doing Positive Things 3
HODEE Black People : How many of you remember growing up and folks used to say. The police took him in the paddy wagon? Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People Politics : GOP doesn't hear a WHO? ( Written shortly after the current administration took office ) Is still taking it! Black People Politics 2
R Black Poetry : Wow somebody took the pickles out my lunch I'm tickle a bunch got class when I speak, last week went Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Black Panther founder Bobby Seale: 'We took no crap' African American History Culture 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : How Rome took the Jewish Tree??? AACOOLDRE 0
PurpleMoons Black People : Elementary School Gunman Took Hostages, Police Say Black People Open Forum 0
Alarm Clock Black People : It Took 200 years to Be Free of Physical Slavery, Another 200 Years to Be Free of Mental Slavery??? Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : It Took 100 Years for New York State to Ratify the 15th Amendment Black People Open Forum 0
skuderjaymes Black Entertainment : took me riding on a rocket gave me a star.. Black Entertainment 5
Metaverse Black People : THEY TOOK AWAY OUR DRUMS Black People Open Forum 3
G Black People : The Slave catchers took me out of Afrika, and forgot to take Afrika out of me. Black People Open Forum 0
S Black Poetry : LIFE TOOK OVER Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
A Black Poetry : She took the love away..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
nevar Black Poetry : He took a piece of me... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 22
Isaiah Black People : THOSE LOOTING COPS IN NOLA TOOK ROLEXES! Black People Open Forum 1
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : A soul took a journey Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
watzinaname Quiet Poetry Lounge : I Took the Time to Notice that Sky Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
HODEE Black People : THEY WANT TO MAKE NAMES FOR THEMSELVES. "THE MAN WHO TOOK JACKSON DOWN" Black People Open Forum 1
I Black Poetry : The Abuse I Took Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
M Black Poetry : Get whack faxes about back taxes this fluid action took Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
N Black Poetry : That's How She Took My Soul Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
M Black Poetry : Got a trooper’s plan like superman got true forces took Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : He took......me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
S Black Poetry : Death took him so young Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
M Black Poetry : took my breath away Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
ASHANTA Quiet Poetry Lounge : I Took It To The Mountain And Gave It to God /Let Freedom Ring~* Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
ASHANTA Black Poetry : I Took It To The Mountain And Gave It to God Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
B Black Poetry : She Wouldn't Stay The Night (Took Me Down Like A Man) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
baller Black Poetry : you took my breath away... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: She's a fine queen her lips shines with a gleam got hips body jest steams there be a wrinkle in the skies but she have a twinkle in her eyes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black Poetry : Eyes of Your Muse Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
R Black Poetry : He see a girl pies smoking and eyes wide open he can only stare at and hope she share that his mind mixed and shook but he had a fixed look on her, h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
A Black Poetry : Black eyes as black space, I plunge into endless love and true happiness, the stars of passion burn in them. Your eyes are capable of bewitching any m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : How to Take Care of Your Eyes as You Age Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : DNA suggests 10,000-year-old Brit had dark skin, blue eyes Science and Technology 2
R Black Poetry : Proceed to weep need some sleep rest my eyes got breasts and thighs your game is a hardcore strain o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : These Eyes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Pliny the Elder & Rev chapter 3 using same structure on topic of the Eyes AACOOLDRE 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: #1 Sprinkle vibes with a twinkle in my eyes and that accentuate // My smile when I convers Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : When a Stoic Philosopher cures the eyes of Paul: and the key to unlocking Lukewarm AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Eyes of Ra: and the Catholic eye at their altar AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : My Eyes have seen The Goddess AACOOLDRE 1
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : What Are DOVE’S EYES & What Would that Look Like on a Person? Chevron Dove 5
chuck African American History Culture : Have You Seen 'Eyes On The Rainbow': African American History Culture 0