AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
WE THE BLACK JEWS

By Andre Austin

Much talk these days about the origins of the Jews. I really don’t care one way or the other if the started out white or black. As a student of history I like to try to solve puzzles and figure things out. First we understand that the first Israelites were Egyptians, followers of Pharoah Akhenaten. The had the same name for god Aton/Adon. Israel is a word for Isis, Ra, and El. Hebrews were not Israelites or Jews, they were initiates of the Egyptian mystery schools until the Levites (Babylonian brotherhood took control over them)

I always wondered why the Roman historian Tacitus writing about 90AD thought the Jews came out of Ethiopia. The word Jew is a title word for the Egyptian god Thoth who invents numbers, money and writing. “Some say they were a people that were very numerous in Egypt under the reign of Isis…The greater part say they were those Ethiopians whom fear and hatred obliged to change their habitation, in the reign of King Cepheus” (Book 5 Annals of History by Tacitus.

The mythology of the Jews claimed they came from Ur (Chaldea) by their traveling father Abraham. But we know the ancient Chaldeans were black. By the way Abraham attached Ham to his name only after entering Egypt and submitted to circumcision. Circumcision was a rital related to the mutilation and lost penis of Osiris. Another leader of the Jews was Moses whose original name was Osarsiph, being a deviation of the god Osiris. The Jews dropped the prefix to Moses name for religious reasons. His full name was Ra-Mose, the first part was a god name offensive to the Hebrews.

Now with that said I was curious about Cepheus, a king from Ethiopia but was ruling in Joffa, Canaan. I then recalled that Ham had 4 sons Cush (Ethippia), Mizaraim (Egypt) Phut (Libya) and Canaan. Some short facts about Ham and sons

1. Ham is the son of Noah who is identified with the Egyptian Nun or Nile river in Egypt

2. All four sons are identified with Egypt, Ethiopia and Libya

3. Cepheus is sometimes identified as a Cannanite king like Ham’s son corresponds to Cannan.

4. Biblical genealogy is ambiguous stating Canaan as both brother and son of Ham

What we have here is geopolitical symbolism. Nevertheless, it shows an early tradition in which Egypt appeared as the brother of Libya, Ethiopia and Canaan. We know Aaron has a grandson name Phinehas which means Nubian/Ethopia black. Moses marry an Ethiopian too. The Egyptians even claim their ancestors come from Ethiopia bring the god Amen with them to Egypt.

Abraham didn’t come from Ur of the Chaldees because it did not exist until about the eighth century BC about one thousand years after the Time of Abraham. Ur is not catalogued in the Table of Nations descened from Noah’s children. The editing in of UR suggest a timeframe well after the Babylonian conquest of Judah and almost certainly into the Persian or Hellenistic period 5th century bc. It shows that the Ur was a late invention to place Hebrew origins in the cultural center of the powerful Mesopotamian empires that followed the defeat of the chaldeans by the Persians, and intended to enhance Hebrew prestige within the Babylonian community. This is typical of Jewish tradition of emerging their history along side powerful empires and rewriting their history to reflect it. Noah’s flood original was a creation story that was supposed to be in the first chapter of genesis. Noah is the Egyptian Nun flood story creating 8 gods but Noah’s 8 survivors.

The next myth is that Abraham left Egypt to go to Canaan. The truth is that Abraham went into southern Egypt, not Canaan. One can’t get to Canaan by going south from Egypt. This indicates that the original biblical history of Israel began in Egypt, not Cannan or Mesopotamia. After the Jews came into contant with Bayblonian culture they tried to edit out Egypt as the Garden of Eden, Noah as being the Nile flood and so on to impress the Bayblonians but they didn’t do a good job of the revision. They left too many clues to reveal the truth.

Now I’m waiting for amazon books to mail me a copy of Dr Ben’s book “we the black Jews”. He’s in a nursing home now if he’s still living. He donated thousands of books to the NOI. I could have checked the book out at their library but don’t have the time to make the trip to Chicago.

Outstanding, most of the serious researchers here and those in general are keenly aware of this fact. In fact, I've been preaching this message right here from day one (2006). Sister Destee advised me to promote my book: Does Color Matter, and explained I needed to become a Premium Member; and I've been one ever since.:)

41fWw8hPAkL._UY250_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Clyde-C.-Coger-Jr./e/B004WO98SK/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

WE THE BLACK JEWS
Now I’m waiting for amazon books to mail me a copy of Dr Ben’s book “we the black Jews”. He’s in a nursing home now if he’s still living. He donated thousands of books to the NOI. I could have checked the book out at their library but don’t have the time to make the trip to Chicago.
51DZcgISVmL._SL160_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-dp,TopRight,12,-18_SH30_OU01_AA160_.jpg

By Andre Austin

Much talk these days about the origins of the Jews. I really don’t care one way or the other if the started out white or black. As a student of history I like to try to solve puzzles and figure things out. First we understand that the first Israelites were Egyptians, followers of Pharoah Akhenaten. The had the same name for god Aton/Adon. Israel is a word for Isis, Ra, and El. Hebrews were not Israelites or Jews, they were initiates of the Egyptian mystery schools until the Levites (Babylonian brotherhood took control over them)

I always wondered why the Roman historian Tacitus writing about 90AD thought the Jews came out of Ethiopia. The word Jew is a title word for the Egyptian god Thoth who invents numbers, money and writing. “Some say they were a people that were very numerous in Egypt under the reign of Isis…The greater part say they were those Ethiopians whom fear and hatred obliged to change their habitation, in the reign of King Cepheus” (Book 5 Annals of History by Tacitus.

The mythology of the Jews claimed they came from Ur (Chaldea) by their traveling father Abraham. But we know the ancient Chaldeans were black. By the way Abraham attached Ham to his name only after entering Egypt and submitted to circumcision. Circumcision was a rital related to the mutilation and lost penis of Osiris. Another leader of the Jews was Moses whose original name was Osarsiph, being a deviation of the god Osiris. The Jews dropped the prefix to Moses name for religious reasons. His full name was Ra-Mose, the first part was a god name offensive to the Hebrews.

Now with that said I was curious about Cepheus, a king from Ethiopia but was ruling in Joffa, Canaan. I then recalled that Ham had 4 sons Cush (Ethippia), Mizaraim (Egypt) Phut (Libya) and Canaan. Some short facts about Ham and sons

1. Ham is the son of Noah who is identified with the Egyptian Nun or Nile river in Egypt

3. Cepheus is sometimes identified as a Cannanite king like Ham’s son corresponds to Cannan.

4. Biblical genealogy is ambiguous stating Canaan as both brother and son of Ham

What we have here is geopolitical symbolism. Nevertheless, it shows an early tradition in which Egypt appeared as the brother of Libya, Ethiopia and Canaan. We know Aaron has a grandson name Phinehas which means Nubian/Ethopia black. Moses marry an Ethiopian too. The Egyptians even claim their ancestors come from Ethiopia bring the god Amen with them to Egypt.

Abraham didn’t come from Ur of the Chaldees because it did not exist until about the eighth century BC about one thousand years after the Time of Abraham. Ur is not catalogued in the Table of Nations descened from Noah’s children. The editing in of UR suggest a timeframe well after the Babylonian conquest of Judah and almost certainly into the Persian or Hellenistic period 5th century bc. It shows that the Ur was a late invention to place Hebrew origins in the cultural center of the powerful Mesopotamian empires that followed the defeat of the chaldeans by the Persians, and intended to enhance Hebrew prestige within the Babylonian community. This is typical of Jewish tradition of emerging their history along side powerful empires and rewriting their history to reflect it. Noah’s flood original was a creation story that was supposed to be in the first chapter of genesis. Noah is the Egyptian Nun flood story creating 8 gods but Noah’s 8 survivors.

The next myth is that Abraham left Egypt to go to Canaan. The truth is that Abraham went into southern Egypt, not Canaan. One can’t get to Canaan by going south from Egypt. This indicates that the original biblical history of Israel began in Egypt, not Cannan or Mesopotamia. After the Jews came into contant with Bayblonian culture they tried to edit out Egypt as the Garden of Eden, Noah as being the Nile flood and so on to impress the Bayblonians but they didn’t do a good job of the revision. They left too many clues to reveal the truth.

Last edited:
ok I hear you
The story need to be repeated and retold for newcomers.
I've had some of Ja Rogers books from the 1980's when i was in college that i used as a resource here.

Without a doubt, keep on keeping on, it can't be over spread.

WE THE BLACK JEWS

By Andre Austin

Very interesting thread, Aacooldre. But what do you mean with "I really don't care one way or the other if they started out White or Black"? Doesn't race matter to you? By the way, I thought that the so-called "Garden Of Eden" was located in the Middle-East... Don't you think?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back