Black People Politics : We Partake In America's Bounty And We'll Bleed When She Bleeds

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Destee, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Peace and Blessings Family,

I'm of the opinion that since we partake in america's bounty, in any small way, then we will also bleed when she bleeds.

If we took the job, paid the taxes, received the unemployment, took the immunizations, ate the food, drank the water, accepted the scholarship, attended the classes, went to the emergency room, got the food stamps, dialed 911 ... was beneficiary to any of her spoils ... live in the land called america ... when she bleeds, you're gonna bleed too.

For Black People ... we aint even gotta wait for her to bleed ... for us to be bleeding.

We always been bleeding ... we aint stopped our current or past bleeding ... and we'll bleed even more ... once she starts.

If you think pointing to another Sister or Brother, going on and on about how you really don't like it here ... gives you a way of escape ... as you gorge yourself on whatever she provides ... please know ... the bombs that make america bleed ... will make you and your children bleed too.

You will not be able to escape it ... easily ... remember ... you're already bleeding ... and this is only a piece of what we're up against.

Those that defeat america ... are not going to give you a pass ... a note in advance of the bombing, to get out of harm's way.

Or do you think they are?

I'd like to know.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,733
    anybody got a band aide?

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

lol Brother James ... if i had been drink'n sump'n i wooda been dun spit it out all over myself ... :lol: ... you're so sillee ... :love:

i think it's one of our many saving graces ... being able to laff, smile, try to balance the harshness of our realities with humor

thanks for sharing

Love You!

Destee

4. Da Flash

Da Flash going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    professional internet surfer
    Ratings:
    +405
    Sister Destee,

That is a rather deep way of looking at things! I do have a couple questions though;

1. Are you suggesting that those who have issues with the way america is ran or it's history just stop complaining, get a job and, wave the red white and blue??

2. If we're already bleeding, shouldn't we do something to stop our own bleeding and let others worry about america's bleeding??

Just trying to wrap my brain around what you posted!

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

Brother Da Flash ... haaaaaaaaaaaay ... :love:

I appreciate your questions ... help me stretch my thinking out ... :wink:

1. No ... i am not suggesting that those who have issues with the way america is ran or it's history just stop complaining, get a job and, wave the red white and blue. No, i am not suggesting or saying that. I'm not suggesting what anyone should do along those lines, for the rigors of living under this system will dictate all of that for the most part, what they must do in their individual situation and circumstance, to survive. It really is just about survival for us at this point. Whatever a Sister or Brother has to do, chooses to do, can do - we should not bemoan him or her. Do what you must. Take advantage of every opportunity that comes before you, reject the ones you do not want and can get away with, escape if you can ... all i ask is that you realize that is all any of us are doing.

We have to first see that it's the same for all of us, so we'll stop fighting each other over this thing, being subject to this system and to what degree each appears indebted ... for when she bleeds, we'll all be bleeding. Stop calling each other out of our names ... stop killing each other ... have a moment of calm, where we can truly assess what is being required of us all, with very few options out for any. No, i'm not saying do anything but realize the great weight that is upon us all.

2. Absolutely we should do something to stop our own bleeding, and it is my hope that we do ... but since we aint there yet ... and it looks like to me there is more bleeding on the horizon ... i thot i might be the one to sound the alarm ... more blood shed is coming and if we wanna get a handle on the new blood shed coming ... we might better be look'n at stopp'n some of it we're doing right now ... tearing our own bodies apart, limb by limb, 'cause we gonna really need all that blood ... in a minute. Actually, my cry has little to do with america's bleeding, and everything to do with our survival, that happens to be directly tied right now to her bleeding ... :look:

Does that help ... ?? ... :love:

Let me know.

Love You!

Destee

6. Zim

Zim Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +666
    African-Americans having bigger numbers is an advantage. If the community was in a better state then we would stand more of a chance of protecting ourselves when the financial storm worsens.

Here in the UK we are only a small minority of the population and we are heavily splintered and spread out across the UK.

7. word up

word up Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +75
    I wonder how the Amish Americans are doing?

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

:lol: ... was that spoze to be funneee ... ??? ... 'cause i surely laffed ... oh gosh ... tell me ... shood i be laff'n ... :lol:

Destee

9. word up

word up Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +75
    The ad below made me think of the Amish. Don't know if you see the same ad. :lol:

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

:lol: ... ohhhhh ... okay ... no, i didn't see that ad ... :lol: ... hahahahha ... too funneeee

when you mentioned the amish ... i thot of those sweet docile people ... and how they problee gonna be bleed'n too ... :injured:

and i was like ... what he doin bring'n da amish into this ... :lol: ... they aint messed wit no bodee! ... :lol: ... :love:

Love You!

Destee