Holland
Occupation
social worker...
I come back about this topic....

But i just wanted to say sumthing....
This is written....

If we dont become as our children "'the little ones"'

we will never enter Gods kingdom.....

i will come back to ad maybe more to it..

But yes we need to spend more time with our children :juggle:

so we can also see god trough him.....

and they are our next generation...

Lovelibertylady:heart:

Liberty, you are so right...we do need to spend more time with children...whether we have them or not. I have learned so much about God...through children. I guess that's why we must become as little children in order to enter into the kingdom of God. Watch and observe the ways of a precious child and you will have observed God.

Ladies thats a BIG AMEN! I dont come on here much, I spend most of my free time with the babies. Children are so trusting. They look at you and you feel your chest begin to tighten up and the Love you feel is so overwhelming because when they look you in the eye, all you see is trust. Oh to be able to look upon the Lord with such loving trust...............total dependant trust, and the Love.................aint nothing compares to it, Amen.

If we dont become as our children "'the little ones"'

we will never enter Gods kingdom.....

True.
smile.png
We needn't be prideful, but as little children who seek to learn in humility, and look to those older than themselves for guidance. Since the Father be older than us all, we should look to His Way for guidance, and with this, we shall be brought to light and life by the faith the Son has brought us in His sacrifice, and by the belief He taught us to have in His teachings and His resurrection.

Salvation and the victory will be in hand.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back