Black People : We need more AFRIKAN babies!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ionlyspeaktruth, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    So, please lets make some more warriors(male and female). yes, i am saying that i am quite concerend with AFRIKANS not reproducing! if you are in a good mariage or long term relationship, maybe we need to get back to more than 1 or 2 kids oer family. Come on fellas, step up and :bazooka::bazooka:. seriously though, this is something that i find quite strange. AFRIKANS that are married or in commited relationships are opting out of families. that is something that PINKY used to have the market cornered on. just my thoughts. Uhhhhhh.... btw, If you are a well rounded (LOL), AFROCENTRIC sister who wants nation building, than I might be ready to do some baking aka bun in the Oven!:10900::10900::10900: World could use some more Ionlys runnin around!:huh::huh:

2. Steve69

Steve69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    We are still above average.
    The big concern should be quality over quantity. Our children deserve better.
    We should only have the number that we have can afford to give a decent life to. And have the time we can give to teach them and to provide enough love.
    Anybody can have a bunch of kids but a lot don’t want to be responsible for the hard part.
    We are already trying to raise twice as many children and with one less parent. But then we are surprised when they don’t turn out as well as other races. We have grown to expect things to just happen.

3. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    Yes, quality

For sure brother. but it should be a concern that folks who are committed, qualified, decnt(LIKE THE VAST MAJORITY OF US ARE) folk are opting out of having families, as well as adoption (both over and under the table)

4. free2b_me

free2b_me Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10
    I DID MY PART

GOD SAID BE FRUITFUL, AND I WAS! TWICE!!

5. ibrahim

ibrahim Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ghana
    Student
    Ratings:
    +122

I can make nice little cute Afrikan babies.

:10900::10900::10900:

6. lilpea

lilpea Moderator STAFF

United States
    retired
    Ratings:
    +343
    Greetings Brother Ionly...

It's a great thought of lots more Ionlys or Lilpeas running around. For me this is really something I would have to think about. Even if I were in a committed relationship at the age I am now I would have a to find a young almost very young sister. And I really don't think that would be fair to her. For I would most definitely want to grow with my kids. And well lets face it.. my growing days are almost over. Which would mean leaving a very young sister to raise a family by her self. To me that's not cool.. I know back in the day Men 50 60 70 80 yrs old were having babies and leaving their mates alone to raise that baby. But those young sisters had a village to help with the raising of that child. I not talking about sister, brother,mother,father, uncles or aunts. I'm talking about a community. Life today isn't that simple anymore.. you have to worry about the community as much as you do your child. So for me I couldn't see myself doing that to a young sister.

Lilpea
    :1on1: