Black People : We need more AFRIKAN babies!!

Ionlyspeaktruth

BANNED
Feb 26, 2008
So, please lets make some more warriors(male and female). yes, i am saying that i am quite concerend with AFRIKANS not reproducing! if you are in a good mariage or long term relationship, maybe we need to get back to more than 1 or 2 kids oer family. Come on fellas, step up and :bazooka::bazooka:. seriously though, this is something that i find quite strange. AFRIKANS that are married or in commited relationships are opting out of families. that is something that PINKY used to have the market cornered on. just my thoughts. Uhhhhhh.... btw, If you are a well rounded (LOL), AFROCENTRIC sister who wants nation building, than I might be ready to do some baking aka bun in the Oven!:10900::10900::10900: World could use some more Ionlys runnin around!:huh::huh:

We are still above average.
The big concern should be quality over quantity. Our children deserve better.
We should only have the number that we have can afford to give a decent life to. And have the time we can give to teach them and to provide enough love.
Anybody can have a bunch of kids but a lot don’t want to be responsible for the hard part.
We are already trying to raise twice as many children and with one less parent. But then we are surprised when they don’t turn out as well as other races. We have grown to expect things to just happen.

Yes, quality

We are still above average.
The big concern should be quality over quantity. Our children deserve better.
We should only have the number that we have can afford to give a decent life to. And have the time we can give to teach them and to provide enough love.
Anybody can have a bunch of kids but a lot don’t want to be responsible for the hard part.
We are already trying to raise twice as many children and with one less parent. But then we are surprised when they don’t turn out as well as other races. We have grown to expect things to just happen.

For sure brother. but it should be a concern that folks who are committed, qualified, decnt(LIKE THE VAST MAJORITY OF US ARE) folk are opting out of having families, as well as adoption (both over and under the table)

So, please lets make some more warriors(male and female). yes, i am saying that i am quite concerend with AFRIKANS not reproducing! if you are in a good mariage or long term relationship, maybe we need to get back to more than 1 or 2 kids oer family. Come on fellas, step up and :bazooka::bazooka:. seriously though, this is something that i find quite strange. AFRIKANS that are married or in commited relationships are opting out of families. that is something that PINKY used to have the market cornered on. just my thoughts. Uhhhhhh.... btw, If you are a well rounded (LOL), AFROCENTRIC sister who wants nation building, than I might be ready to do some baking aka bun in the Oven!:10900::10900::10900: World could use some more Ionlys runnin around!:huh::huh:

I can make nice little cute Afrikan babies.

:10900::10900::10900:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back