Black People : We must unite to defend our communities

they are not as dangerous or have commited as many murders as those darn drug gangs from across the border, and lets get real if we were as politically aware ansd as strapped as brother Bobbby Seale had advised us to be as working, and middle class men and women, since the 70s we would ghave been prepared.

I don't care if the threat are little green bubble headed knuckas from the planet Maldek,
we need to use the resources that are available and legal to us,
and learn how to use them, take them apart and clean them, and teaach our adolescents and youth to respect them and then train them in a good martial art as well

Chuck:

In all due candor and honesty?

I did come of age and lived thru that era...

You didn't!

My point:

It's just never helpful nor good, when you (among others) go second guessing, i. e., since Huey and the Panthers were under attack by the cops etc., even when their organization was about community self defense, all the while the white mobsters ad naseum went about 'business as usual'...

Also do read what led up to the NY Panther 21 conspiracy charges...

Etc., etc., etc.

We started out as idealistic as you and your posts etc. come across to me:

Do heed my and our reality checks/wake ups calls ala the here and now...

:fyi:

Chuck:

You didn't!

My point:

It's just never helpful nor good, when you (among others) go second guessing, i. e., since Huey and the Panthers were under attack by the cops etc., even when their organization was about community self defense, all the while the white mobsters ad naseum went about 'business as usual'...

Etc., etc., etc.

Once again, if I say Nehru, then you think I am talking about the history of India?

So when I speak about Bobby Seales one statement in regards to prchasing mplements of protection, in regards to the context of the horror in the video I posted,

what in the world does that have to do with some personal issue you had in some by gone time?

Once again, if I say Nehru, then you think I am talking about the history of India?

So when I speak about Bobby Seales one statement in regards to prchasing mplements of protection, in regards to the context of the horror in the video I posted,

what in the world does that have to do with some personal issue you had in some by gone time?

I can only be expected to answer:

If and when I know and understand what the question is!

Do consider the possibllity you're not being all that clear, i. e., as to what your intent and purpose is etc., because the words you use reveal a sketchy agenda etc., also which few (if anybody) in my neck of the woods are bound to be motivated by; or you-- as a leader-- they're bound to follow...

No envy motivates my deeds and words:

I'm just trying to help...

And it sometimes the truth hurts:

One day it will set us all free...

Another one on the keep it (for) real side...

Chuck:

You didn't!

My point:

Etc., etc., etc.

This is real talk.

That's why i won't openly suggest certain 'solutions' on this or any web site knowing the possible ramifications for doing so, even though i know i have in the past lol!

talk about the Panther 21...a few years ago i posted some links here concerning Mutulu Shakur and the ftp movement which brother fred hampton, jr. had been working with.

http://ftpmovement.ning.com/

when i relocated to atlanta awhile back i was relly disappointed with the division i witnessed and at that point i decided that i could no longer operate within the 'movement' when many of the 'leaders' still operating off 30-40 year old beefs with each other, constantly calling into question each others credibility.

oh well.. dare to struggle....

http://www.daretostruggle.org/

This was my initial post when i joined this community, and who knows...what the future may hold.

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=72647&postcount=1

The Black August Movement (BAM) is devoted to supporting youth everywhere as they express themselves through hip hop's range of visual and performance art forms.

The Black August Movement (BAM) strives to support the global development of hip hop culture by facilitating exchanges between international communities where hip hop is a vital part of youth culture and, by promoting awareness about the social and political issues that effect these youth communities.

Our goal is to bring culture and politics together and to allow them to naturally evolve into a unique hip hop consciousness that informs our collective struggle for a more just, equitable, and human world.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back