Honoring Black Ancestors : We must not forget our Ancestors!

Conscious Plat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 16, 2010
www.consciousplat.com
We must acknowledge the Ancestors for the trials and tribulations they endured. If we don't Unify with one another this means their suffering was in vain. This is why I chose to dedicate my first CD to our Ancestors. The name of my CD is Speaking Through The Ancestors. I also created a song for Harriet Tubman because I admire her strength, perseverance and determination. One woman single handedly freed hundreds of slaves. Harriet had a great deal of humility, she sacrificed her own life to set others free. The song dedicated to Harriet Tubman was a very emotional song for me to sing. I anxiously await my CD release because I really want others to hear this song. I will end this post by saying, each time we turn our backs on our Sisters and Brothers we have wronged our Ancestors. Please spread Peace, Love and promote Black Unity! Hotep!

www.consciousplat.com

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

We must not forget our Ancestors!...For we are their offspring, soon to become Ancestors, ourselves!

We must acknowledge the Ancestors for the trials and tribulations they endured. If we don't Unify with one another this means their suffering was in vain. This is why I chose to dedicate my first CD to our Ancestors. The name of my CD is Speaking Through The Ancestors. I also created a song for Harriet Tubman because I admire her strength, perseverance and determination. One woman single handedly freed hundreds of slaves. Harriet had a great deal of humility, she sacrificed her own life to set others free. The song dedicated to Harriet Tubman was a very emotional song for me to sing. I anxiously await my CD release because I really want others to hear this song. I will end this post by saying, each time we turn our backs on our Sisters and Brothers we have wronged our Ancestors. Please spread Peace, Love and promote Black Unity! Hotep!

www.consciousplat.com

Bless you Nubian Queen Conscious Plat...You Speak, Sing and Write truth to power, reminding us the Pen is mightier than the Sword...Peace In my sistar friend, for real!

We are glad to have you with us as we pursue our challenge of moving closer to only one step away from greatness, for us and our people through this site and its twelve year tenure on the Internet, an awesome thing.

Bless you Nubian Queen Conscious Plat...You Speak, Sing and Write truth to power, reminding us the Pen is mightier than the Sword...Peace In my sistar friend, for real!

Thank You Clyde, I appreciate your encouraging words. You are such a positive person. Hotep Nubian King!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back