WE LOVE YOU MASSA!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Ionlyspeaktruth, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    This is for those who have the "my massa's better than your massa's" syndrome. Also to those who wonder if their "friends" should be white(pink)... If you have to ask a question like that... You should go to the nearest tree and hang yourself!!!! Let me break this down for you to overstand... THERE ARE NO PINK LAB RATS THAT ARE ANY GOOD!!!!!!! Liberal, conservative, married to afrikans or whatever.. If your Mama or DADDY is Caucasion....They still are NO good. I know that is a hard concept for many to grasp but truth it is. We MUST get outta this mindset this ORGANIZED religion sponsored mindset. it is SLAVE THINKING!! The bible is in its current form a JOKE! meant to keep the AFRIKAN on his/her knees so that they can be Mind :censored::censored:!! Once you release yourself from thinking that your life will not be worth anything unless you can be around "Mr. Charlie", you will then be able to enjoy a freedon to be THE SUPERIOR(and ONLY HUMAN)>>>>> AFRIKAN!

2. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    Brother IOnlySpeakTruth ... it's unfortunate that you only come here of late, to be disruptive and feed into the negative energy we work hard to keep to a minimum.

You've already been warned many times, suspended for 2 weeks, given all the patience we have to give.

At this point, there is nothing left to do, but ban you permanently.

We do wish you well.

This thread is closed.

Sincerely,

Sister QueenTswana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.