Black People : we have the means......

Like I said before, The Honorable Elijah Muhammed had no time for wolf ticket
parties.

He simply stated that the white man is a devil and then went about organizing Black folks to do what made sense;
and what he did was hallmark in Afriocan history, such as ;

1 Form our own Black edcation system, that has and still has greater achievement then all American schools

2 remove the slave brainwashing from millions of Black folks and restore pride ad dignity to those who had lost self esteem.

3 Make a good
man better and a family unit sound and strong

4 cleaned up the drugs from the Black community as best as possible and made the areas where they lived something beutiful

5 owned the real estate and the stores and businesses in the Black community

6 get our focus on helping our brothers and sisters in Africa

7 Getting us to enjoy our history , rather then it being a school type chore of rote learning

8 encouraged us to do for self, providing our own food clothing and shelter

9 Provided us as Black folks nationaly with the genius of Malcolm X who when he left the nation brought these self help modalities to the general multi religious grassroots community,
and actually wrote a blueprint for us to live as a nation within a nation

See Elijah Muhammed had a simple

process, juast like the Ancient doctors and physicians of Kemet

identify an illness is 1 percent of the focus,
and the other 99% is focused on the cure.

Proactive rather then reactive

Garvey was the same way, his focus was on uplifing the race,
not relishing in a pity party, he knew who the enemy as and built up Black folks to a state of defense, globaly!

Black Solidarity Day is this Monday

we have the power to let white folks know how realy upset we are, by enmasse not going to work or spending a dime with them

and in a tough economic climate they cannot afford to lose that 86.7 billion dollars for that one day.

While the white man has organized a political agenda to destroy us, we destroy each other with hate and backbiting
rather then work towards a politicalagenda to defend ourseves and build a better future for our children

as Malcolm X said we could be the deciding
vote to determine who goes to the white house and who goes to the dog house.

I dont give a what not about holloween, but I do remember the folk lore of that crap

and the boogie man gets power by focusing on him

If white folks disapeared tommorow

The NOI , the Ausar Auset community, and various Isrealite nations as well as the NOGE

will do just fine,

while the rest of us will be wondering why we had not prepared for self sufficency all those years

Boycotts have to be longer than one day to have any real effect. A one day boycott just shifts commerce from Monday to a different day that week as the underlining need/desire still exists. I guess one day of not working might have some effect, but that would still be more effective if it was longer.

I hope none of you are too sad when this fantasy is crushed. It is quite obvious how disconnected some of you are when it comes to white opinion on this subject. Obviously, some liberals will want to curry your favor in politics, but you will have to let them know how important it is to you. Everyone else, fat chance. Some may even try to pay you with lead instead of gold(hopefully not, but I could see racial resentment increasing).

I am not trying to change your opinion on potential courses of action, but rather I am detailing how I see this subject. Regardless, I am not under the delusion that I could change most or even any opinions on this.

you have the "means"

you have the feeling?

so we don't care who bleeds, just give us reparations... pay us for the murder of our ancestors

pay us... for putting in work

the cops never find the killer
when it's one of us...

according to the above lyric, from the titled track kill a rapper, the masterful poetry and in ur face message is not an observation that no one gets arrested when a rapper gets killed

Kris is saying the killer is one of us

It was the chef, in the kitchen with the rope

my grandfather had a deal with the cops

my great grand father dealt with the cops

my great great grand father down with the cops

and then my great great great great

when it's gonna stop

and when they find out he snitchin they gon get him
got him

u talking all that jazz

shoot your blank yo, and ebonically speaking that means, ur tongue killin u not me.

watch out!

Boycotts have to be longer than one day to have any real effect.
A one day boycott just shifts commerce from Monday to a different day that week as the underlining need/desire still exists.
I guess one day of not working might have some effect, but that would still be more effective if it was longer.

I hope none of you are too sad when this fantasy is crushed. It is quite obvious how disconnected some of you are when it comes to white opinion on this subject.
Obviously, some liberals will want to curry your favor in politics, but you will have to let them know how important it is to you.
Everyone else, fat chance. Some may even try to pay you with lead instead of gold(hopefully not, but I could see racial resentment increasing).

I am not trying to change your opinion on potential courses of action, but rather I am detailing how I see this subject.
Regardless, I am not under the delusion that I could change most or even any opinions on this.
there is a fungus among us......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back