Black People : WE HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Ngone <ngonea@> wrote:
    To: [email protected]
    Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 01:25:51 -0000
    Subject: [PanAF_House] Re: WE HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED

Thank you Goddess Isis,

Yes you have my permission to post my messages at Destee, and thank All of you for the honor of allowing me to share my ideas. I am committed to dedicating my life as a catalyst for change here in the Diaspora and in the MotherLand.

Sista Ngone

-- In PanAF_House@ yahoogroups. com, goddess IsIs
    <goddess_isis_ loving@.. .> wrote:
    >
    > Beloved Precious sistah
    >
    > Thank you for sharing and caring.
    >
    > Please send me in writing permissison to post your messages on
    www.destee.com.
    >
    > HILY/A
    >
    > g Isis
    >
    > Ngone Aw <ngonea@...> wrote:
    >
    > Greetings Members,
    >
    Most of us concentrate on our weaknesses. We dwell on our limitations. We keep thinking about what we can't do, what we haven't done, what we don't know, or find hard to understand.
    >
    Because the media are filled daily with negative stories of people who's striving are beyond their reach. Robberies, high jacking, terrorists, rapes, fraud, divorce, abuses of all kinds. Killings, treacheries and swindles fill the airwaves, and that is what we choose to focus our attention on. Very seldom does the media present positive, inspiring, empowering and hopeful stories. There are indeed many such stories that could be reported you know.
    >
    Because we have been brainwashed by 12 years of school proved to make you stupid, where teachers put children down by intimidation and try to force them into intellectual strait jackets. Children come to school with wide eyed curiosity and eagerness to learn, remember Jawanza Kunjufu's, revealing book, "Conspiracy To Destroy Black Boys". The first time they don't know the answer to a question they are made to feel inferior. The are all given biased IQ tests, and those that do not get high scores are classified as slow learners or worse, tracked to the court system starting with juvenile. Even those with good scores are often criticized for exercising initiative to think freely. Their self image is brutally quashed.
    >
    Because our families and friends are forever telling us what we can't or won't or shouldn't do, as children we are told what is right, how to behave and how we should do things. When we don't follow instructions and advice, we are frowned upon, sometimes brow beat, verbally abused and punished. It's called "Social Engineering" We grow up with a lot of negative feelings about who we are, what we can and cannot do. Even when we are adults, are friends are always ""reminding us of are alleged faults.
    >
    Deep down you know that much of the criticism you put up with is not true. And yet we say to ourselves such things as, I'm not able to think for myself, some expert knows better than me.. I'm not smart enough to be a Leader of my people... I'm not smart enough to be a doctor... I don't know enough mathematics to be an engineer... I don't have patience to be a professor... I don't have talent enough to be an artist... I am not observant enough to be a physicist... I don't have gumption enough to run my own business. I don't know if I can go to Afrika...
    >
    All I can do is look for a slave job
    >
    These are what are called "FAILURE MESSAGES"
    They are caused by messages given to us by teachers,behavioral experts, parents,friends, schoolmates, and colleagues.
    >
    They are all around us. We know school class mates that are labeled "smart" and later in life could not make a living. many of our most brilliant people are behind bars, because they are seen as a threat to this society. The genius that is theirs must be contained, think Mumia! Then there are those who were labeled "stupid" who later became great leaders.Think Elljah Muhammad, who had a third grade education.
    >
    "WE CAN DO ANYTHING WE DESIRE, DECIDE, AIM, INTEND TO DO"
    >
    There is no correlation with doing well or finishing school and achievement in industry, science, education or politics. Think Charter Schools, and George Washington Carver.
    >
    Don't be hung up on so called mental restraints Don't sit in front of the Tel-Lie-Vision or Internet and be feed lies daily. "you can't, you did'nt you ain't.
    >
    The frequency of TV is F.E.A.R. False Evidence Appearing Real. Remember Y2K,? Please remember 911 was definitely an inside job.
    >
    > http://www.whatreal lyhappened. com
    > http://www.educate- yourself. org
    >
    > LEARNING GEMS:
    >
    > Disregard weaknessess- THEY CANNOT STOP US
    >
    > Count on our strenghts - THEY EMPOWER US
    >
    > Depend on our drive - IT'S WHAT REALLY COUNTS
    >
    Consider sources of help - SELF KNOWLEDGE, SELF RELIANCE, LISTENING WITHIN, ACCURATE INFORMATION AND TOOLS CAN CULTIVATE OUR TALENTS (please, not shouting)
    >
    THE TIME IS HERE TO FOCUS ON WHAT WE CAN DO, TO INFORM, INSPIRE AND EMPOWER. WE HAVE ALL THAT WE NEED WITHIN US TO BE-COME THAT WHICH WE WHERE DESIGNED AND ARE DESTINED TO BE, RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW. WE ONLY HAVE TO DESIRE IT AND KNOW IT, TO DECIDE AND PLAN OUR ACTIONS TOWARDS ATTAINMENT OF ACHEIVING IT.
    >
    AFRIKA WILL RISE FROM WITHIN US, AND SHINE WITH BRILLIANCE ONCE AGAIN.
    >
    > WHEN?
    >
    > IS UP TO US, WE ARE ALWAYS AT CHOICE TO "BE" OUR "DIVINE POWERFUL BLACK SELVES".
    >
    > In the words of The Honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey,
    >
    > " A RACE WITHOUT POWER AND AUTHORITY IS A RACE WITHOUT RESPECT"
    >
    > Sista Ngone
    >
    > http://onespirit.lifepathunlimited.com
    > toll free# 1-888-502-7990
    > http://www.myspace.com/ngonea
    > http://community.webtv.net/AW_RA/ABABIO
    > http://www.info-ghana.com/panaf_house.htm

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Beloved Goddess Auset ... you are so sweet. Thank you for taking the extra time to do the above, i am honored and humbled ... Thank You! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:heart:

Destee

3. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Qg Destee:

Precious if I should forget at any time please do not heseitate to remind me.

:luv: :luv: :luv: