Black People Politics : We have a Black President is Racism Over...

Bro. Clyde said:
Barack called for racial discussions here in America. So, that's were we are, trying to get comfortable discussing racial issues.

Oh really???...

Bro. DSS said:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...pStoryHeadline

Read this article third graders were shouting kill obama. i don't know how accurate this accounts are but they it is a bad sign

READ the whole article you might miss something

another article

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_c...eged_elec.html

Sure doesn't seem to be working, Clyde. In fact, it appears to be getting much worse (considering the crimes that have not made headline/online news).

By the way, in the following sentence...
Bro. Clyde said:
So, that's were we are, trying to get comfortable discussing racial issues.
If I may ask, who is the "we" to which you are referring? Even as a youngtser, I can not understand for the life of me how and why black folks are the only people in the world who want to mingle and join in with a people who hate us so much. They have made that clear on numerous accounts, but we just don't get it.

Maybe I should make like Bro. excel and start up a thread: help me to understand why we want so badly to unite and join with those who could care less about us!

KWABENA

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Oh really???...

Sure doesn't seem to be working, Clyde. In fact, it appears to be getting much worse (considering the crimes that have not made headline/online news).

By the way, in the following sentence...

If I may ask, who is the "we" to which you are referring? Even as a youngtser, I can not understand for the life of me how and why black folks are the only people in the world who want to mingle and join in with a people who hate us so much. They have made that clear on numerous accounts, but we just don't get it.

Maybe I should make like Bro. excel and start up a thread: help me to understand why we want so badly to unite and join with those who could care less about us!

KWABENA

KWABENA,

Yes, that was the mandate from Barack, in fact, its been the mandate for some centuries now, and will be the mandate for years to come.

Personally, I have a book for sale, Does Color Matter?, that I offer for the discussion. Also, we have a new project here, that we are working on as well, called, What is the Origin of Racism, that will enter the discussion, some day.

Anyone knowing me, will tell you that I don't look up to a mutant recessive, and they will tell you that I can prove what I am saying, these people that know me of course.

Also, I was for separate but equal, back in the day, not for integration, and continue to recognize that stark differences, of racism, flaws cross group relationships, eventually; but I welcome all humans to the Human Family.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back