Black People Politics : WE HAVE (1) TRILLION DOLLAR BUYING POWER

Even if such an amount was accurate (And by who's standard?) a trillion dollars in purchasing power is just that. More then a lot of second world nation states gross national debts. So what can we as a people purchase that would instantly or eventually significantly further our cause? Or did you mean that theoretically we as a people have a trillion dollars available to us? And in what form? Currency? Tangible assets? I feel your intent but notice how you had to bump your own thread? A viable solution to what's seen as a simple cure all is so complex and intertwining that it sits up there on the top shelf of our problems. Simply unreachable for now.

I just realized I remarked negatively to a suggestion without offering a solution and for that HODEE I sincerely apologize. Only problem I don't have even a remotely plausible solution so I guess to save face I served up an unbelievably weak excuse and for that I apologize again. After much consternation and thought I figure if we all put our heads together as a collective maybe the membership can build a viable short/and or long term construct. I believe the solution to a multi faceted hurdle is to take one step at a time to build a solid foundation. Maybe it will never be added onto but what's to lose except time due to apathy? I'll start.

1. Black owned real estate holdings and a membership association to keep the membership up to speed in acquiring properties for investment via affordable home sales and rentals not using HUD as it's recommended business model.

2. A realistic non grant educational mentoring program independent of government control.

3. A self funded clearing house for small business opportunist avoiding government funding through traditional loan programs.

That's it for me, for now. Thanks for reading and again HODEE, my sincerest apologies.

If we just tithed 10% to our financial future, we could own several big banks by the end of the decade

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back