Black People : We Got To Keep It All Up More To Date

I do that by the way of being a daily listener of public radio news programs

Also by reading articles from various online from several online commercial mainstream sources etc

fyi
I wouldn't do business without having this and I also want to know what is sneaking up on me oneway or another through news reports financially and world wide. News is me on the tower, watching for what's coming. Also, if I know what is going on by the news, I can't be deceived by myths and rumors.

I wouldn't do business without having this and I also want to know what is sneaking up on me oneway or another through news reports financially and world wide.

Ok

News is me on the tower, watching for what's coming.

Also, if I know what is going on by the news, I can't be deceived by myths and rumors.

And what are your sources too

Please do be more specific

And thanks in advance

And what are your sources too

Please do be more specific

And thanks in advance
I heard a saying given by a chinese man at work. He said it is an old Chinese curse, "May you live in interesting times." That is the reason I will tune in CNN, local news, but the most researched news that goes into detail beyond CNN is the Fox station of news headlines commentary. Yes it is a conservative base, but they do have some great opposition in equal panel interviews, so we get both sides. The other is the Glenn Beck radio program on TV. If one can get past the sarcastic humor, a three guy host thing I guess, the actual content of the topic is well supported with audio, visual and documented. They are libertarians, therefore Democrats and Republicans can be a topic for disapproval or approval.

Beck has an alliance with Black pastors and personalities. So the Black community is also represented generously.

I watch intently because I'm watching the phenomenon of major change nationally and world wide, not always good. It is colossal.

I also wish to hear all the sides to a topic, therefore I am well informed, and not as easily deceived.

I heard a saying given by a chinese man at work. He said it is an old Chinese curse, "May you live in interesting times." That is the reason I will tune in CNN, local news, but the most researched news that goes into detail beyond CNN is the Fox station of news headlines commentary.

I'm guessing this post has been updated

Yes it is a conservative base, but they do have some great opposition in equal panel interviews, so we get both sides.

Ok

You also wrote

The other is the Glenn Beck radio program on TV.

Hmmmm

If one can get past the sarcastic humor, a three guy host thing I guess, the actual content of the topic is well supported with audio, visual and documented.

Ok

They are libertarians, therefore Democrats and Republicans can be a topic for disapproval or approval.

Hmmmm

Beck has an alliance with Black pastors and personalities. So the Black community is also represented generously.

Cool

I watch intently because I'm watching the phenomenon of major change nationally and world wide, not always good. It is colossal.

I feel and think likewise

I also wish to hear all the sides to a topic, therefore I am well informed, and not as easily deceived.

Intriguing comments

fyi

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back