Black Women : We Got Fake Stuff, But Want Real Men?

Men front too. Women may embellish their physical attributes but men make promises they know they have neither the intention or the ability to keep. It goes both ways.

i was just about to say the same thing...men front like they got loot just to get the boots...name drop...just the ones that run game alot...

everyone has choices...

one love
khasm

its not the quantity its the quality....

sure, you can get more men but are they the men that you want?
by wearing natural hair, you will get the better brothers.
you don't want the others.

Quality?! Quantity?! ... could i just get some please! :injured:

lol ... i'm kidding ... oh gosh ... i just couldn't resist saying that ... sorry.

I LOVE YOU BROTHER JAMES !!! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Men front too. Women may embellish their physical attributes but men make promises they know they have neither the intention or the ability to keep. It goes both ways.

i was just about to say the same thing...men front like they got loot just to get the boots...name drop...just the ones that run game alot...

everyone has choices...

one love
khasm

Sister Bootzey and Brother Khasm ... i'm sure that Brothers are faking the funk on a few fronts, but am often reluctant to speak on them because it seems that the guidance and direction for Black Men, will be most effective coming from other Black Men. There are a few topics that I've intentionally stayed away from, biting at the bit, in anticipation of Brothers broaching them their own selves.

That's why you'll usually find me speaking to Sisters, about the issues that we face, as I think it's best coming from Sisters rather than Brothers.

Of course this doesn't always hold true, as sometimes we just gotta speak the truth, no matter who or what.

But when I can, i try to let things happen in a manner that may yield the most productive results.

Perhaps yall can start a thread on Brothers faking the funk (especially you Brother Khasm, considering the above).

There is surely need for improvement on all sides.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back