Support : We can have our screen name changed?

Cause i do what i want with destee.com.

I've done lots for one Member, that other Members do not know about, and did not receive the same.

I've done lots for one Member, that other Members do know about, and did not receive the same.

For example ... i've given Premium Membership away ... and not everyone received that from me.

Unless it's been posted by me, as a promise to all ... then it's not a promise to all, from me.

Anywho ... whew ... :) ... to answer your question ... how come?

Cause i aint got where i'm ready, willing, and/or able to promise it to all.

Shoot ... i have trouble maintaining my promise to do all i can to keep us alive.

I do promise to keep our new DesteeLive up, running, and growing, to the best of my ability.

Most everything i do here is for all ... but i retain the pleasure of doing special stuff when i can and wanna.

Don't start worrying my nerves about what you see someone else with ... 'cause i got an argument for that.

:lol: ... :) ... too cute ... :love:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

I get it...I'm not trippin'...I just saw Mike's new name and was like WHAAAAAAAAT THE....since I can't say heck...or WTH

But I do want the other part gone...because that's how I came in...and that's not how I am now.

I get it...I'm not trippin'...I just saw Mike's new name and was like WHAAAAAAAAT THE....since I can't say heck...or WTH

But I do want the other part gone...because that's how I came in...and that's not how I am now.

You want what other part gone ... what are you talking about ??

Don't ask me to change your name ... i'm gonna say no right now ... if you do.

Yeah @ the cuss'n ... i've just bee'n seeing a lot ... no one stands out ... it's the whole that's look'n ugly.

Love You!

Destee

You want what other part gone ... what are you talking about ??

Don't ask me to change your name ... i'm gonna say no right now ... if you do.

Yeah @ the cuss'n ... i've just bee'n seeing a lot ... no one stands out ... it's the whole that's look'n ugly.

Love You!

Destee

WHY CAN'T YOU CHANGE MY NAME?????????? YOU PICKIN' FAVS?? :SuN012:

Naw...I like my SN.... but the

Instigator, Investigator, Determinator, Terminator

I was trying to get rid of it before when I was premium and couldn't figure it out.

WHY CAN'T YOU CHANGE MY NAME?????????? YOU PICKIN' FAVS?? :SuN012:

Naw...I like my SN.... but the

Instigator, Investigator, Determinator, Terminator

I was trying to get rid of it before when I was premium and couldn't figure it out.

Become a Premium Member again ... and then you can change it yourself ... and not give me work to do.

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back