Black People : We Can And Should Be For Real About The Child Immigrate Crisis!

Yeah, that's what they ALL say:

:rolleyes:

First of all, nothing new or news about somebody trying to coopt a topic thread, and that reveals your self promoting agenda...

Second of all, you do come across as a stereotypical female, on the us womenfolk expect unquestioned agreement, from us menfolk level...

LOL

Instead nobody plays me that cheap or that close.!

SMH

Lastly and to make clear how I do feel and think about anybody who dared to try that with me?

You're back on my 'ignore' list....

FYI

First of all, nothing new or news about somebody trying to coopt a topic thread, and that reveals your self promoting agenda...
Chuck. Start your own website. The threads on this one are open to any and all who register. I made ONE post and left the thread. YOU tagged onto it just to start some silliness:

Odd question.

As for your :bs: about an "ignore" list.... Uh, thought you put me on it the last time you said something ridiculous and got your butt handed to you on a platter? (smh)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back