African American History Culture : We Can And Must Be There For Them Too!!

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
Actually, they're in the midst of a debt crisis; and being subjected to a U. S. Congress backed takeover bro!!

But really, there are crisis going on in so many other places, so I don't understand the significance yet, about Puerto Rico. I've just become familiar with a certain country in Africa and some of the issues there that I feel would have been important information for me, and don't understand why I was not educated about it in a classroom environment.

In around 1991, when I was saddled with my young children, the news was immersed in crisis in African countries like Somalia and Rwanda and etc. Also, Timothy McVeigh and Michael Jackson. But now, I am reading up on another important struggle in Eritrea, and around this very time, they became victorious in a struggle that had been going on for them for about 30 years. I wonder why America never highlighted this very important news. I am still researching...

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days