Black History : We Are The Real Indians - His Story Lied

Moon Child

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 13, 2012
Nothing changed. This is who we are. We were never negroes or colored. Those names were imposed to hide our true identity. Hopefully, one day soon WE will rise and reclaim our true indigenous identity!
From the bit of information that I've done both personally and historically I 100% agree with your statement. As I continue to dig deeper it's astonishing just how deep and far these lies go and are. From who we are to the entire world construct!
This is information that will literally shift the collective consciousness to a whole new direction and for many it will not be pleasant.

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed
From the bit of information that I've done both personally and historically I 100% agree with your statement. As I continue to dig deeper it's astonishing just how deep and far these lies go and are. From who we are to the entire world construct!
This is information that will literally shift the collective consciousness to a whole new direction and for many it will not be pleasant.
Loved "From who we are to the entire world construct"

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on I_AM_HER's profile.
Peace and Blessings Beloved! Welcome Home! :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
Please Ask God to bless me in finances and better circumstances. I'm trying to move forward with my life and a better career. I need prayer warriors out there to save a prayer for Clifford. I was staying with my folks during my time of studies