Black People : We Are Targeted

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    We Are Targeted

by Glen Ford and Peter Gamble
    www.blackcommentator.com

An agent provocateur engaged in conversation with Black local activists in Miami, and the result was the arrest of seven people in connection with an alleged plot against targets that may have included the Sears Tower. After the red-hot item faded from the pages and screens of the corporate press, it was revealed that the group had no contacts with any terrorist groups, no explosives and few resources. We also learned the supposed leader of this group was attempting to acquire only basic equipment, such as boots and uniforms, from an al-Qaeda operative who was, in reality, a federal informant. The entire case is based on conversations between the group’s alleged leader, Narseal Batiste, and this FBI informant. Federal officials have described the group’s alleged plot to reporters as “more aspirational than operational.” In other words, the seven did some talking to the wrong people - end of story!

We have been though this route before. The agent sought to involve a group of Black men in a conspiracy – of his own making.

This is one of the mechanisms by which the Black Panther Party was brought down, 35 years ago. The party was thoroughly infiltrated by federal agents, who provoked acts of violence at the behest of the state – which is supposed to protect us against violence.

There is a political plan behind the arrest of the seven in Miami’s Liberty City. It seems to be the same plan as was deployed under the infamous COINTELPRO program, that wound up killing Fred Hampton, head of the Chicago Black Panther Party, and Mark Clark, another party leader from south Illinois.

The murderers of these young Black leaders have never been brought to justice. These white guys are criminals – murderers – and still walking around. Probably pensioned by the Chicago Police Force.

Certainly, we see state policy at work – a very successful policy, one that repeats itself. It is a policy that killed off the militant wing of the Black Liberation Movement during the early Seventies.

We are seeing a repeat of the same behavior. The brothers in Miami were merely activists, who spoke like us, talked like us, and acted like us. They are us.

Community Leaders as Terrorists

In Miami, they used an agent provocateur to do their work, just as they did against the Black Panther Party. The corporate media ran with it. These brothers are already convicted, in the eyes of white people.

Let’s be clear about this: the federal government has a criminal in their pay; they are, therefore, involved in a criminal enterprise. The young legitimate leaders of our people are once again being targeted as terrorists.

Community activists, who give up their time every day, mostly after working all day, are the last thing from terrorists. They care more about the community than all others. The brothers in Miami were activists for the community.

The GOP Mission

The Republican Party has decided to do what it has been successful at doing for 40 years: to make Blacks the bogeyman to the racist white electorate. This cynical and patently racist approach has worked for the GOP for two decades. The GOP baits Blacks, to get white votes. Miami shows they are doing it again.

The same people who have painted a picture of our people as being drunken during the time of Reconstruction, are the same people who are conspiring against Rep. John Conyers. He has become the main enemy of 2006. The prospect of Conyers becoming the head of the House Judiciary Committee is a racist white man’s nightmare. White men like Karl Rove know that, and they work the show.

Black folks are evidently the target of the great show in Miami. It is a sham, not a show, and everybody in Liberty City knows so. The Republican administration in Washington can always rely on white racism to get them into office. That’s why they excel in the South, among whites.

They have made a media provocation that is designed to get the racist white public inflamed. Now, the best and the brightest of us are defined as a Fifth Column in the United States. They have imprisoned us, and we have been made non-citizens.

The Republican Strategy

The Republican Party has a grand plan. Their base is 30 percent of the American people, and they have the money to turn it out. If the Democrats don’t turn out their base, they will lose. The Black vote is the hard core of that base.

The GOP knows that the Black vote is what moves the Democrats through the urban heartland of the nation. That vote is about to be lost to the party, because it doesn’t deserve it.

The Republicans, who are our worst enemies, the White Man’s Party, are playing to the white electorate. The Democrats are not playing to their base – the Black Democratic vote – and that will be their death knell.

Glen Ford and Peter Gamble are writing a book to be titled, Barack Obama and the Crisis in Black Leadership.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Family ... i said this i said this i said this ... not exactly the same, but almost ... :look:

This makes each and every one of us a possible homegrown terrorist!

Are we shook yet?

:heart:

Destee

3. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    well, yeah; the national [in]security council has been on this task as least since 1978 ... and we're still talking about it?

on the one hand, my "lack" of a college education does make it difficult to present my thoughts in an "orderly" fashion, and on the other, that very "lack" has allowed me to remain enough of a "free thinker" to even think about other possibilities.

4. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    ri right.....

I feel you on that. I'm currently a student, and in pursuit a college degree; yet, sometimes I feel reluctant to do so since a Black persons wit is usually credited to some form of higher education. LOL...maybe, I'm just thinking aloud. Surely I remain steadfast in my own thoughts, being an innovative person, I doubt my style of thought will become tainted.

LOL...did I use correct grammar on that one? Oh well, gotta keep it a tad 'street' can't be a poindexter 24/7:look:

5. OldSoul

OldSoul Permanent Black Man PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Staying Alive
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +976
  6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,729
    it will get worse leading up to the elections.

7. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    tongue in cheek; ... mostly

frankly, i've always (well, nov04) been worried that that "election" was gonna be the last election for a while ... i'm figuring it's gonna get worse well before then.

it sorta looks like that scenario is being set up: we are "obviously a ring of "homegrown terrorists" plotting to overthrow the legitmate government, as evidenced by the constant aspirations" of our discontent. after all, in the "land of the free and the home of the brave, why would they be discontent?!" (anybody seen one of them "legitimate" variants around here, lately?) "the evidence is written all over our face; skin color is enough to catch a case!"

careful, brother james; can't see them eyes too well in that avatar - "obviously an attempt to obscure his identity". and look at mine: "obviously an expert at "reluctant informant debriefing" methods"

"and them folks that won't use their real names on the internet? a seriously futile attempt to hide from the authorities. if they weren't up to no good, why would they try to hide?!"

(my answer to that question is: "i'll tell you just as soon as you sign this Non-Disclosure Agreement (which'll cost you Euro100Thou to see, and carries a Euro150Mil/month fine, (you will be monitored even to insure that you don't talk in your sleep), while potential damages are being determined (plus fees associated with determining said damages), as well as all court costs for prosecution, plus assessed damages*100, ([size=-3]with a hidden processing fee of Euro1Tril[size]). my Intellectual Property Portfolio contains Trade Secrets(TM) that must be protected to insure continued profitability, and are subject soley to my own valuation. further, as indicated, payment will only be accepted in Euros, as the USD is pretty much headed for useless!") seems to work for them; standard business practices ..

[chicken little mode]presidential elections in 2008? if we don't get some silly "surprises" for this "independence day", that "happy ... (disengaging electronic cloaking measures) ["Hi, we're from The Government. We couldn't help overhearing your comments and are taking this opportunity to bring you Important Information that you Are Required to know! This Informational Intrus^H^H^H^H^News Flash is sponsored by WinTelMantecBell; provider$ of the Hardware, $oftware, $ecurity and Telecommunication$ Component$ that enable you to $afely, $ecurely and Confidentially S.U.R.F ("Sucker, U R Fkd") the National Infotainment $uperHiway(robbery) $y$tem. Don't worry; we're here to help you! <hey! where'd that stuff come from!!>
    "Funny you should mention "internet" and "profitability": These efforts to block the legal rights of our puppet masters (the United States Business Community) to inund^H^H^H^H^bomba^H^H^H^forc^H^H^Hpresent our advertising <what?!>campaigns, as well as blocking cookies, thereby hampering your ability to do your banking/succuumb to our phishing eXPeditions are threatening efforts to crush^H^H^H^Hremain <whoa!>viable in the Global Mar ... (What? "We can slip in via the normal http port using javascript/ajax/xml/flash? "Micro...er... "Agent Fenestration" reports plans for getting around that open document format? And Vista(TM) will be in everybody's homes by February, Jun/Aug_atthelatest (Well, keep your fingers crossed on that[/] one!) of the target year"? But what about that bloody open source stuff? "Somebody is writing a new flash plugin for linux"? Jolly good show!!") Please disregard the preceeding question. Since you have no choice. <fla[wloomp]sh> Have a nice day. ("next time i get to "flashything" them!!") You are now free to continue regular processing with our usual quiet background monitoring. And, remember: The walls have ears. Loose lips sink ships. The Red Menac... <wow! somebody is intruding on our intrusion!> Always verify the identity of every member of your Community Watch Team: Anyone could be a terrorist!"] (re-engaging electronic cloaking measures) ... new year" coming up (07) will surely set something up for next "independence day". and after that, like the man said, "cancel christmas"! and that next new years will very likely not be very happy for anybody and then there will be no more novembers! [/chicken little mode]

8. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,122

:thinking: I knew this was all BS! This all seemed VERY flimsy to arrest people over. Even going so far as to admit that they had no means to even carry it out :censored:

9. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    This move is so transparent I'm wondering just how dumb must the (white) audience be that is expected to buy it.

The miami 7 were basically entrapped by the FBI and had no weapons nor organized plans of any kind even by the governments admission....yet they get several days of Front page news ,non-stop coverage all over the networks, and a national press briefing complete with attorney general..

Few years ago some white guys here were actually caught with sodium cyanide bombs, 500,000 rounds of ammunition and chemical agents....Real Terrorists Don't Make the News.

We certainly didn't see "The New Face of Terror" plastered all over the news next to their mug shots...hardly heard a peep about this anywhere.

10. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    "Warning! Warning! Danger, Will Robinson!"

after so many years of the "education" (thanks, fine1952!), the "entertainment" (You Know the Truth of You, Sister Jones-Reynolds. Be), the "religion" (has she stopped wearing so much makeup? and what's he doing since he got out of prison?), "capitalism" (enron? bhopal? apartheid?), the "sheople" have been primed to be as fully as dumb as needed to buy exactly any and everything that is presented just as it has been presented here; will fall right into the expected reaction patterns, and will demand that each and every one of us be fully tagged, tracked, traced, trampled and trumpeted as the brand new "Face of Evil Terrorism". "questioning", on our part, is futile. our demands can not, and will not be allowed, our pleas will not be heard. in fact, all of that will be twisted into "proof" of all allegations .. as has been shown.

i'm wondering about the waste of beautiful, useful energy of anyone that would have any need to ask if the "sheople" are dumb enough to buy into it, myself, given the fact of their having lived the absolute proof that the sheople are in fact dumb enough to be the lynch mobs that are coming at us IMMEDIATELY.

the $h1+ is on. it ain't "coming" any more; IT IS NOW!

talking about each new bit of "evidence" only leaves us wide open for the next one! and it will be there!! "And, Verily, there Came a Mighty Chorus from the white people: "you're fkn-a right! YE-HAWW!", they cried!"

[job app begin]
    (i lived with them for over 40 years; i do know every aspect of them. believe that! <ugh!shudder> i really wish i could get this awareness out of Me; it is a most gross and digusting feeling! but somebody had to "take the hit for the squad"! i would not have wished that on any of the "worst" (ain't none such!) of you!

i want out! got no money; got federal secton-8. got enough Knowledge to point the right direction to building research, development and physical facilities to understand/implement the physics underlying the theory of electronics and everything up from there [i'm, personally, ready for (and eagerly looking forward to) some mainframe and supercomputer studies - from the circuitry out.]

call this "an initiation of a search for vc funding" from the only folks that i intend to ever "work for" again! that was the "blueprint" and "business plan" and the "period of incorporation" is "continues". the entity is an "institute of african applied technology", a technology training, r&d, manufacture and maintenance concern. "serious inquiries [HeartFeltfully] given serious [Absolute!] consideration".[/job app end]

"please help?" "won't you think of the children?"

this "Child of Africa" needs to come in out of the cold!

that's the "job" i want to do; you are the "beneficiary population" for all aspects of everything about it. holla!)

that's no big deal around here; they find bigger caches than that on a regular!!

i lived in up bellingham for a while a few years ago. three such caches were found in ferndale in the span of two months. given that the complete community knew and lived with each and every person found involved in each and every one of them, they stopped reporting them because it was soon realized that there was actually one cell that included too much of whatcom county. why bring that to the attention of the general public? well, they actually did - they call it a "telephone book"!

yes you did; he's the one wearing the red tie.