Black People : We are survivor machines

African_Prince said:
What do you mean 'what's next'? You are born, you survive, you die. This will go on for generations and generations until life on Earth ends, either from a comet or some other natural disaster or because the sun will naturally die out in around 4.5 billion years. Even if we colonize another planet, in trillions or quadrillions of years, I'm not sure, all of the material objects in the universe will eventually disintegrate into sub-atomic particles.
Thank you.

Edward Williams said:
No thanks. People interactions are more fascinating to me. Besides, by talking to people, I get the benefit of all of the books they've read and everything they've ever been told by anyone else who has read books.
The question that is still unanswered is...what's next?
Bravo!!!!..People interactions ARE more interesting and stimulating.

African Prince...Yes WE have "survived" for a very long time. Yet, in all that I've learned in this life, it's about the LIVING!

Me...i'm ready to LIVE ...when and how do WE get to do that:?:
M.E.

:hearts2:

Bravo!!!!..People interactions ARE more interesting and stimulating.

I didn't know it was an either/or thing. It is actually possible to read AND interact with other people...

African Prince...Yes WE have "survived" for a very long time. Yet, in all that I've learned in this life, it's about the LIVING!

Me...i'm ready to LIVE ...when and how do WE get to do that

I wouldn't disagree and I couldn't tell you how to go about living. Just because we exist because of our genes doesn't mean we have to live for them, we live for ourselves and other people!

African_Prince said:
I didn't know it was an either/or thing. It is actually possible to read AND interact with other people...

I wouldn't disagree and I couldn't tell you how to go about living. Just because we exist because of our genes doesn't mean we have to live for them, we live for ourselves and other people!
Yes...is ALWAYS about the Both/And.
Me....i've done enough reading...now...I wanna TALK to people...to each other...I'll share what I've learned and I'm interested in hearing what you have. Of course....I still read as well.....

Also, my apologies if you got the impression I was looking for you or anyone else to "tell me how to go about living"...I was not.
I was following up on the quesiton posed by Edward and was and remain interested in your thoughts about it. How do YOU go about living or do you see yourself in survival mode:?:
Are you ok with "surviving":?: and/or do you sense or think there is something other than "surviving" which WE as you pointed out, have been DO~ing for thousands of years now.

M.E.

:hearts2:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back