Black People : WE ARE ON THE INSIDE...What immigrants and foreigners say about America

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
We are on the inside.
We can not see.
It's hard to see yourself unless someone tells me.
Reflections in a mirror I know is just an illusion.
We wonder why it's hard here and can't deny.
This crazy hell hole created this confusion.

A Russian woman who moved to America for marriage shared these thoughts with me after seeing this webpage after the emptiness and ignorance she sees in the US:

“Hello!

I by chance (looking actually at a completely different forum) encountered your site, and decided I simply HAVE to add my story/point of view...have to say it is all within the lines of what I've read (how immigrants view America/Americans...
I moved here 13 years ago, never planned, but that man met me in my home city, and couldn't leave alone for 2 years, which eventually ended up in marriage (me being very young, unaware of life, without life's wisdom)...we first lived in Texas...boondocks. I ma from Russia, country of soul, of mystics, of rich inner world, of great culture, literature, etc....What striked me to the point of not possible to put in words there: IGNORANCE (enough was said in your page there. same things, ppl not knowing the map of the world, geography, their own culture not talking about other cultures...back in Russia I did not even KNOW such things, this level of ignorance, is possible in the world...
2. Fakeness...again, ppl are not real, all wear masks, all pretend, a huge fake hypocritical, cold, indifferent, spiritless world. I felt I was communicating with lunatics or imbeciles. In

Russia, no matter what profession or education one has, such thing as
common senseis always present in a person, in every plummer, every peasant, every cleaner, etc. Here, even ppl with college degrees have no common sense in them. The very few OK Americans I met were from university from the Languages Dep, those who were deeply in touch with European cultures, people, mentality...

Anyway, then arn 9 years ago we moved to
Arizona; Arizona is MUCH better than TX I have to admit, but the general American tendencies are no less ever present here, too.

Coldness, indifference, hypocrisy, lack of refinement, of culture, of common sense, of spirituality, of compassion are the most horrible characteristics of this country and its ppl. I would agree also to call it "insane asylum". This inner emptiness drives them to horde malls on the weekends, to look for their "bargains" and "specials", and to pass by others of their own kind that are in need.
I feel it is a Devil's place, a Devil's Kingdom on Earth par excellence. This world sucks on the whole, but in other places of this dark planet there is some soul lives on, some Spirit dwells in people's hearts still, and that soothes the trials of our every day existence. Here, in the

US, the cruelty of their empty human hearts, which they call "individualism" is beyond belief. They are empty, cruel, soulless, spiritless, fake, dead ppl, automatons, biorobots. What else one can say...

So as citizens we aren't crazy. We need to know all around us. There is no culture, spiritual life here we already know the capitalistic strong hold in America.. We don't realize we are walking with zombies.

They need us and need to keep draining true life ( Us ) to have some life. This is their fascination with us. We know without us they would have no growth. In mind, in creativity or culture. We inspire Americans and it is about time we knew.

Imagine.. get back to your imagination. Get back to dreaming.
Those are not childish things they are natural human things. Men need to trust more of their gut, ( intuition ) and stop passing it off as fear or paranoia that he will not allow. A man shrugs that off.

All of you possibly have heard of GOD SPEAK.. intuition.
I believe especially it helps me decide, grow, and avoid danger it's GOD SENT.

Men and Women have it. Many men will tell you when they listened to what their spouse or significant other was attempting to say or share. Things grew.

A woman has it in her nature and has never abandoned it.

a woman has
OPULENCE... Great Wealth this is how she can
influence or inspire people.
She can make a man
feel he can do anything if he can do it for her, or
assist her in doing something.
AFFLUENT... abundant resources of inner wealth.. an
effect or quality of life that can flow into another.
A wealth and beauty she can share.
COPIOUS.. never ending source of love.
A FULLNESS... more mature than man, totally qualified,
accepted, and empowered with what a man really needs.
2013 was a blessing for me. I dared to dream. I made enormous strides in many area's.

I saw it.. he showed me

It came true in many respects...experienced some fantastic blessings.

I thanked GOD for his whispers in the wind. GOD SPEAK

To experience the same. Be still and mediate on God's whispers. ( its not you.. he is placing the thoughts ) all of my life and yours is already written. Were just living it out here. Now there is something your destined to do or conclude. Only your search for the thing your destined to accomplish or do in his name is yours. It can't be given unless you receive.

I pray in 2014 as African Americans we OVERCOME what ever just GROW.:wave:

Last edited:
interesting and not too far from the truth either IMO.

Fakeness...again, ppl are not real, all wear masks, all pretend, a huge fake hypocritical, cold, indifferent, spiritless world. I felt I was communicating with lunatics or imbeciles.

I'm sure there are other places in the world that experience this but it goes without saying

Coldness, indifference, hypocrisy, lack of refinement, of culture, of common sense, of spirituality, of compassion are the most horrible characteristics of this country and its ppl.

Must people don't realize just how deep "intuition" goes.

. Men need to trust more of their gut, ( intuition ) and stop passing it off as fear or paranoia that he will not allow. A man shrugs that off.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back