Black People : We are NOT in a recession! You have been LIED to!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ionlyspeaktruth, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    We are in a Depression. Don't believe me? Well, pls look up the definition of BOTH. Our good friends AMERIKKKA first denied the recession, then said we were in one for a YEAR!!

Recession - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recession

Depression - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_depression

Want more proof? Amerikkka lost 100,000 jobs in ONE WEEK!

http://money.cnn.com/2009/01/30/news/economy/job_loss_roundup/index.htm?postversion=2009013014

Still more proof?

http://www.usatoday.com/money/economy/housing/2007-03-13-foreclosures_N.htm

Now since we have established what is happening, let me give you some advice, FREE.

(1) Do NOT entrust your savings, investments to anybody but the man/woman in the mirror. These people have lost much of your 401k's, retirement funds etc.. can you do much worse?

(2) Careful while buying property. Yes, they are at bargain prices but if those "bargain' prices go down more... then what kind of bargain? Also if you need to get outta dodge, can you sell it?

(3) Consider buying Gold, silver, platinum, etc.... keep at least 25% of your chedder in these precious metals.

(4) Keep CASH on hand (in a safety deposit box). Not just Dollars either. the dollar is in danger of getting hit BAD. because we are having to borrow so much money, this is creating inflation and devalueing the greenback. get some Euros, Swiss francs etc... You can always change them to whatever currency you like.

(5) Be NIMBLE. That means have less crap to hold you back from moving if you decide to. most all these things have ZERO value anyway, thereforr they are TRINKETS.

Well, thats my good deed for the day. Asham and the bill will be coming in the mail. :)

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,074
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Ionlyspeaktruth,

A very courageous step taken to explain this plummeting economy to our people. All you have stated lines up with my common saying: America is the Fall before Rome. All advice you have offered comes from your heart and your brains and is well received. Thank you my African Brother.

3. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    Thank You brother Clyde

I am trying. I have been begging and pleading on this front. Many of our people are caugt up in a syndrome where they get used to being spun by the KKK govt and New World Order.:10500::10500: I will continue my efforts

4. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    i think you're on to something,i went into an office building where six month ago there were several businesses and on the lobby floor there are now none,that's scary.

5. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,778
    ***Defining Line***

Economic Recession (noun) - a period of an economic contraction, sometimes limited in scope or duration.

Economic Depression (noun) - a sustained economic recession in which a nation's Gross National Product (GNP) is falling and marked by low production and sales and a high rate of business failures and unemployment.

GNP (noun) - The total market value of all the goods and services produced by a nation during a specified period.

A. Yes we are in a depression.:uhoh:

I foresee that commercial and retail businesses will also suffer in mass numbers....!:bazooka:

Thx 4 Sharing :golf:

6. Afru Shukuwr

Afru Shukuwr Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    I guess it could be a depression and a recession.
    I think they all start with greed by someone. Greed among the public, government officials, etc., or puppet masters.

7. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    I totally agree

Ionly, all this stuff you are saying is the stuff I been thinking as well. It really hit me, that what I was thinking was the truth when... I have a family daycare. I have some parents who pay from their pockets and I have mostly parents who the county pays me for their childcare. I just got a letter two days ago from the city telling me that California had not been given their funds and therefore, the county has not gotten their funds. The letter goes on to say that if they don't get their monies at the proposed time, they will be having to issue out IOU's to all the family daycare providers. Mind you, about 5 months back, when Arnold had not signed the budget, I had to wait three months to get paid, now this current situation is happening. I began to think, I need to go and get my money out of the savings account before they tell me they can't give me my money. I also been thinking I need not spend money on anything frivolous because I may need to take my savings and build me a hut somewhere to live off of the earth. I am wondering though, why do you say that gold and silver will be what one needs to convert ones money into? Also, didn't you just make a financial investment not to long ago yourself?

8. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    How do we get hold of some eoros? According to the google.com exchange gadget 1 U.S. dollar = 0.771128933 Euros . My calculator won't go past the 9 so it's best to use round amounts like ten, a hundred or a thousand dollars.

Of course this would have to be extra cash we won't need anytime soon since we can't go to the store or pay our rent in euros. Still it's probably good to have some. But where do we go to get some where they won't cheat us?

And what about the so-called Amero And how come there ain't no Afro (except on my head)?

9. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6

Ok!! Things are MUCH worse than advertised.:hearthis::hearthis:

10. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    You can get most currencies at your

Bank. just give them notice. or the airport. As for the Amero.... I truly doubt it. It makes less sense now than before.