Higher Standard Required : We Are Not an Adult Babysitting Service - But Will Accommodate You If Necessary

U know the sayin !
some babies are satistic and some known for can't get right
come next year i won't be spanking & babysitting i'll be more like a one punch deal
we too ole fo tis kinda behavior and my bones now getting tired sore and brittle

Peace and Blessings Family,

In the past i've said that i will not babysit you, but with so many in need of such service, and the technology available to make it easy for me to do ... i will accommodate you.

I liken our babysitting services for adults who can't or won't engage respectfully to abuse and mistreatment.

I will not be as fair as you think i should be. I will not perform a CSI level inquiry. I will spend as little time as possible ending the disruption. I don't care who started it, why it continues, or about any of the particulars. I will simply stop it ... putting all we deem responsible / involved in "time out" ... moderating your posts at my leisure, should you choose to continue submitting them.

Moderating Your Posts = reviewing and approving or denying each of your posts prior to its publication, at my leisure ... which means you may post one minute, and it actually get added to the site for others to see hours, days or weeks later, if at all.

If you don't like a Member or what they say, and can't contain yourself within the rules, put them on ignore.

You will fare much better moderating yourself, than having me do it.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

*Wondering if babysitting includes an allowance*

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back