Black People : We Are In A State of War Collectively and Individually / Part One

jamesfrmphilly said:
war means two sides fighting. this is more like occupation.
:(
What a totally disastrous nightmare for all Syrians; as if having a civil war isn’t a bad enough murderous bloodbath, they now also have various factions of Jihaddist NUTCASES running riot in their country; which don’t you think might at least wake them up to the fact that smashing your own country to smithereens because you don’t like the leadership isn’t a rationally intelligent WAY FORWARD?

Israel are happy with the carnage as a far weaker Syria is less danger for them; especially as Israel’s last military confrontation with Syria didn’t go particularly well, whereas aren’t they hopeful that with the Assad dynasty out of the way things might get easier; whereas don’t you and I KNOW that Assad’s replacement would probably be as fanatical as Hamas [a very real out of the frying pan into the fire move by Israel]?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

:offtopic1:

I know I am going to get slammed for this but I am just curious on how everyone thinks. What type of war or onslaught is being waged against our people?

And why are we not fighting as some have suggested?

The premise was/is the originator of this thread speaks/writes/etc. for the alleged collective here...

That may or may not turn out to be true...

FYI

jamesfrmphilly said:
war means two sides fighting. this is more like occupation.
:(
What a totally disastrous nightmare for all Syrians; as if having a civil war isn’t a bad enough murderous bloodbath, they now also have various factions of Jihaddist NUTCASES running riot in their country; which don’t you think might at least wake them up to the fact that smashing your own country to smithereens because you don’t like the leadership isn’t a rationally intelligent WAY FORWARD?
Israel are happy with the carnage as a far weaker Syria is less danger for them; especially as Israel’s last military confrontation with Syria didn’t go particularly well, whereas aren’t they hopeful that with the Assad dynasty out of the way things might get easier; whereas don’t you and I KNOW that Assad’s replacement would probably be as fanatical as Hamas [a very real out of the frying pan into the fire move by Israel]?
Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Why do you even care? :confused: We have our own problems! :) Lets solve them and then solve the world's!!! ;)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back