Black People : We Are In A State of War Collectively and Individually / Part One

With all due respect. I see these types of posts yet they NEVER end with so I have this farm/land/money or anything they just spit knowledge nothing more . I never hear our conscious people say anything about I have saved my money and have started a business for us, or produce food for us, or do anything for US. With that being said I have over 40 acres in Indianola Mississippi (family land) we used to sell the timber off the land but for the last ten years all we have done was pay taxes. I am going done there in a couple of weeks to either sell it or do something. I need some REAL Ideas to help US. (I do not want to live in Mississippi) but will set something up for the cause.
we once had a discussion about one of the brothers here with some land and we almost even got started doing some planning ... but he felt that he had to sell it to get some money ... which by now is gone, but the land is still there in the hands of someone else.

no, i don't think i want to live down there either ... but ...

40 acres .. something - light manufacturing ... services; electronic, data farm, earth station site? dang, sometimes i guess i could sort of {not really} regret having stepped out of the box in 1980 cuz i might would have more than a va pension and could contribute something to helping somebody avoid selling anything back to them ... 40 acres ... uhhh ... a housing development as rental income or a few rentals to cover the building costs and to cover the annual taxes? ...er ...

i'd sure be sorry for that to go away, but it ain't mine nor is it my decision ...

Please read my above post. I edited after you posted a response. Thanks.

Right on excellent advice. I would like to fund something that would give many of us options that would prevent
A. The results are that we consume foods that are manufactured to destroy us. We engage in activities that are structured to destroy us, divide us and maintain a vicious cycle of death and destruction in our communities, our relationships and in our very being...while at the same time calling it LIFE when it is not.

jamesfrmphilly said:
war means two sides fighting. this is more like occupation.
In Syria there are three sides! :) The rebels have split in two, and are fighting each other, in addition to the government, as rebels often do!
:(
What a totally disastrous nightmare for all Syrians; as if having a civil war isn’t a bad enough murderous bloodbath, they now also have various factions of Jihaddist NUTCASES running riot in their country; which don’t you think might at least wake them up to the fact that smashing your own country to smithereens because you don’t like the leadership isn’t a rationally intelligent WAY FORWARD?
Israel are happy with the carnage as a far weaker Syria is less danger for them; especially as Israel’s last military confrontation with Syria didn’t go particularly well, whereas aren’t they hopeful that with the Assad dynasty out of the way things might get easier; whereas don’t you and I KNOW that Assad’s replacement would probably be as fanatical as Hamas [a very real out of the frying pan into the fire move by Israel]?
Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Right on excellent advice. I would like to fund something that would give many of us options that would prevent
A. The results are that we consume foods that are manufactured to destroy us. We engage in activities that are structured to destroy us, divide us and maintain a vicious cycle of death and destruction in our communities, our relationships and in our very being...while at the same time calling it LIFE when it is not.

Absolutely. I wish you the best decision that you and your family can make.

This my friend is domination, the entire country is infiltrated with the same programs, we are dominated, know the difference!

maybe ur dominated but i dont consider myself dominated by anything other than the will to survive...

one love
khasm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back