Black People : We Are In A State of War Collectively and Individually / Part One

This is not war, we are under a state of siege, an onslaught. You'll have a war when you are actually fighting for what you "will". Our main problem is that our oppressors know far more about us than we know of our selves and of them. Most of what we supposedly know comes from their teachings, when will you all begin to think and come to conclusions all by yourselves without Google and Wikipedia, half the info there is bogus anyway. Do not accept everything written or told to you as fact from science to history without knowing the author, his background, motive and the effect the work has on the masses. You have much more power than you are led to believe, when will you all realize it.

This is not war, we are under a state of siege, an onslaught. You'll have a war when you are actually fighting for what you "will". Our main problem is that our oppressors know far more about us than we know of our selves and of them. Most of what we supposedly know comes from their teachings, when will you all begin to think and come to conclusions all by yourselves without Google and Wikipedia, half the info there is bogus anyway. Do not accept everything written or told to you as fact from science to history without knowing the author, his background, motive and the effect the work has on the masses. You have much more power than you are led to believe, when will you all realize it.

if u refute their programming then u are fighting back...albeit a parrying blow....

one love
khasm

1912490_536506799797217_1192034351_n.jpg

She's has arrived! Mama Winnie Madikizela Mandela, mother of the Afrikan World Revolution!!!

war means two sides fighting. this is more like occupation.

In Syria there are three sides! :) The rebels have split in two, and are fighting each other, in addition to the government, as rebels often do! :(

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back