Black People : We Are In A State of War Collectively and Individually / Part One

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Q. What is a state of war?

A. A state of war is when one is under attack physically, psychologically, spiritually and culturally that seeks to destroy, control or determine the lifespan, well being and existence of a person or group.

Q. Who are the warriors in this war?

A. The warriors are those who consciously seek out information that exposes the methods, organizations, policies and purposeful intent of those who are waging the war, whether known or unknown to the masses of people.

Q. Who are the victims?

A. The victims are those casualties that fail to understand the importance of the things that impact their personal lives and the lives of those that they claim to love...which by extension becomes collective. As such, one will either die as a casualty or as a warrior in their quest to live or survive. Which would you rather die as?

Q. In Hosea 4:6 it is stated that; My people are destroyed for lack of KNOWLEDGE. It didn't say, "lack of Faith" or "lack of Believing" or "lack of Worshipping"...it said; LACK OF KNOWLEDGE !! In light of that, what will we need to survive, to live or to fight the war that we are in?

A. KNOWLEDGE !!

Q. How will we survive and move forwards productively in our personal and collective lives?

A. In Romans 12:2 we are informed that "we would be renewed by a changing of the mind". It did not say; change your faith. It did not say; change your belief. It did not say; change your worship. It expressly said CHANGE YOUR MIND !!

Q. What does this mean?

A. It means that Hosea 4:6 and Romans 12:2 go together and support each other in the sense that, it does not speak to or of your belief, your faith or your worship. It speaks directly to your mind, your knowledge, your need to mentally change or grow. It speaks to the fact that we are dying because of something that we lack but dearly need....which in this case is KNOWLEDGE.

Q. What is the first method of warfare imposed against us as a people?

A. The first method of warfare imposed against us is of the mind. For as Carter G. Woodson says; “If you can control a man's thinking you do not have to worry about his action. When you determine what a man shall think you do not have to concern yourself about what he will do. If you make a man feel that he is inferior, you do not have to compel him to accept an inferior status, for he will seek it himself. If you make a man think that he is justly an outcast, you do not have to order him to the back door. He will go without being told; and if there is no back door, his very nature will demand one.”

Q. Why would this be the first method of warfare?

A. Because by using this method, it would appear as if a person consciously did it to themselves without them realizing that "their thought process had been controlled".

Q. What are the results of our thoughts being controlled?

A. The results are that we consume foods that are manufactured to destroy us. We engage in activities that are structured to destroy us, divide us and maintain a vicious cycle of death and destruction in our communities, our relationships and in our very being...while at the same time calling it LIFE when it is not.

1912490_536506799797217_1192034351_n.jpg

yeah...the first person i thought of when i saw this thread was sista soulja...lol

i just ran across someone the other day that told me being too afrocentric was a turn off...lol
once u have the mind everything else is easy....great thread....

one love
khasm

yeah...the first person i thought of when i saw this thread was sista soulja...lol

i just ran across someone the other day that told me being too afrocentric was a turn off...lol
once u have the mind everything else is easy....great thread....

one love
khasm

This must be like somebody telling you that "you're too Black", huh? Sadly, there are black people who actually think that way.:(

This must be like somebody telling you that "you're too Black", huh? Sadly, there are black people who actually think that way.:(

i took it as t hey didn't really want to deal with reality hard cold grasp like that and rather pretend that we are living in a post-racial society...basically taking the easy way out...not everyone has the warrior gene....

one love
khasm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back